OtakuBoards

The Ultima Tournament!!!! [PG- LV]

Guest Mana

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20836&stc=1[/IMG]

Alright, you've been waiting for it and now it's here. The tournament is ready to begin!! Hope you're ready! You've travelled all the way across the universe for it, and now it's time to fight! Here's the order of the tournament's first round everyone:

Karel Kishune vs. Amare Takenawa

MILZ vs. White Devil

Kita Jacobson vs. mantis

Jackel vs. Lucifer Natsume

(Alright, so Misenki is the first to post, go ahead) :smirk:

And if you want to discuss the tournament or ask any questions follow this link, don't spam on here

[URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=602610#post602610]ultima tournament underground discussion[/URL]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE=Misenki]You sure we can't have a theme song? Just kidding. Ok serious time now.

I'm just going to start the fight off by standing my ground and being ready to counterattack. That's pretty much it[/QUOTE]

So do I go now? Sorry, this is my first OB RPG (i like acronyms)

Well, I would attempt to divert Karel with some acrobatics, just to throw him off. I would flip forward and to my left, then roll to the right, keeping my swords sheathed. I would pretty much just try to distract him. That's about it.

P.S. Edited this. Sorry, this is my first RPG, I'll learn.

[QUOTE=Lord Eliwood]So do I go now? Sorry, this is my first OB RPG (i like acronyms)

Well, I would attempt to divert Karel with some acrobatics, just to throw him off, and then I would move in for a quick strike below the ankles. I would try to move pretty fast, and if the fake out worked, I would try to, after the attack, make a quick dodge away from Karel and then stand my ground. Your move.[/QUOTE]

Well, since Karel has such quick reflexes, I think he would be able to dodge the hit by jumping in the air and striking down with a vertical strike, which is aimed for the head. After that I would probabley follow it up by having the Rune Sword fire one of them Dark Magic balls I was talking about. To finish this up, he swithces to the offense and makes a fury of blade strikes. I would first slightly sheeth my sword and then have the first strike be a draw slash aimed for hi torso. The second slice would be a vertical slice to his right shoulder then followed by an upward slice to the left shoulder for his third swipe. After that it would be a diagonal slice toward over his torso and all the way down to the legs. As his two final slashes he aims for the legs and quickley after that would aim for the back. Probabley after that, since Karel is so confident in his skills, he'd taunt his opponent.

Okay, milz and I believe we should explain sparring for those who don't know how. Firstly, Lord Eliwood, don't follow Misenki's example (no offense, Misenki, but sparring is different here). When you spar, you're writing a story (like you would for any RPG). So not only do you not post in first-person like you did, Eliwood, but you must be very descriptive with your posts.

You don't have to describe every move you make, but make this battle interesting. And I'm not supporting quantity over quality, but your posts are really short. Take time to write these. Not to mention grammar and spelling. I'll definately be marking down for grammar and spelling. It's easily corrected by proof-reading and spell checkers. Typos can be found that way too. Eliwood has somewhat of the idea of how to spar, but as I said, first-person usually doesn't work unless it's very detailed.

Here's an example of a better first person:

"Sweat poured down my face, forming dark puddles on my garments. They were torn a part, as was I, but I knew in my heart this foe had to be defeated no matter what. My hands bled from gripping my sword hilt too tight, but I didn't care. My mind was focused, my body regaining its energy, the theatre of war was set."

That's not my best, but it's a simple example to show off how to roleplay (I didn't really bother using big words or anything and sometimes big words aren't always best to use). This battle is off to a rough start so milz will probably restart it. Rethink and take your time before posting ;)

[quote name='Misenki']Well, since Karel has such quick reflexes, I think he would be able to dodge the hit by jumping in the air and striking down with a vertical strike, which is aimed for the head. After that I would probabley follow it up by having the Rune Sword fire one of them Dark Magic balls I was talking about. To finish this up, he swithces to the offense and makes a fury of blade strikes. I would first slightly sheeth my sword and then have the first strike be a draw slash aimed for hi torso. The second slice would be a vertical slice to his right shoulder then followed by an upward slice to the left shoulder for his third swipe. After that it would be a diagonal slice toward over his torso and all the way down to the legs. As his two final slashes he aims for the legs and quickley after that would aim for the back. Probabley after that, since Karel is so confident in his skills, he'd taunt his opponent.[/quote]

You can't go posting like that, that's why I edited my post. You can't make an unbeatable chain of moves, not letting your opponent react, otherwise the match would go to whoever was first! Cripes! Also, you can't just off and say 'oh, that missed' or 'oh, i dodged that' , otherwise the whole thing is moot! Also, sorry, I've only been on for, like, a day, and I figure this is the only way I'll learn. Forgive me. Also, thanks to Dragon Warrior for standing my ineptitude. My title might as well be 'noob'. It's obvious enough.

[quote name='Lord Eliwood']You can't go posting like that, that's why I edited my post. You can't make an unbeatable chain of moves, not letting your opponent react, otherwise the match would go to whoever was first! Cripes! Also, you can't just off and say 'oh, that missed' or 'oh, i dodged that' , otherwise the whole thing is moot! Also, sorry, I've only been on for, like, a day, and I figure this is the only way I'll learn. Forgive me.[/quote]

*Breathing Heavily* (I shouldn't have wasted my energy like that at the beginning of the fight. I'm already sweating. Well, I can't let him think that) "You should learn to use your skills wisley" Then I attack with a couple of light and slow stirkes, so I don't use the rest of my energy up. After that, I would probably just stand there. Which is at the same time, waiting for him to strike AND get my fatigue up.

Alright, read what dragon warrior wrote and take it to heart, and now this match is being restarted. So start it over Misenki. Good luck *sigh*

-MILZ

[quote name='ultimamilz']Alright, read what dragon warrior wrote and take it to heart, and now this match is being restarted. So start it over Misenki. Good luck *sigh*-MILZ[/quote]

OK, going into first person mode.

(OK, I'm going to have to kill this guy if I want to finish my goal. What should I start out with? Hm, I think that I'll start it out with a basic combo slash. First a horizontal strike aiming for the torso. Then I'll use the combo, by quickly following through with a vertical strike aimed for the right shoulder. Finally, since I want to kind of make this match quick, I'll tap into the powers of my Rune Sword and use it's magic. This will not fatigue me that much. After that, I'll switch to a defensive stance and wait for him to attack me.)

"He came at me with a few strikes, I tried to dodge, but a few clipped me and one horizontal slash made a small cut in my stomach. This hotheaded, cocky kid had underestimated me. How exactly that sword was legal in this tournament was a mystery to me. I would leave that to the judges, obviously they had approved of it. I quickly analyzed the situation. He obviously believed me to be dumb or cocky enough to make an attack. I guess that, to make this interesting, I would have to attack him, while maintining an element of surprise. I immdediately swung around him and slashed at his ankles, attempting to bring him down."

Does that work?

[QUOTE=Lord Eliwood]"He came at me with a few strikes, I tried to dodge, but a few clipped me and one horizontal slash made a small cut in my stomach. This hotheaded, cocky kid had underestimated me. How exactly that sword was legal in this tournament was a mystery to me. I would leave that to the judges, obviously they had approved of it. I quickly analyzed the situation. He obviously believed me to be dumb or cocky enough to make an attack. I guess that, to make this interesting, I would have to attack him, while maintining an element of surprise. I immdediately swung around him and slashed at his ankles, attempting to bring him down."

Does that work?[/QUOTE]

(Blast! This person is obviously going to be an ankle biter. How dishonorable! I tried dodging but he was lucky enough to get a good slice in my right ankle. Can I win, even though I can barely walk? I have to! I can't die without knowing that my sister is safe!) "I hope that you know, I can't afford to lose. I'm looking for someone and I intend to find her!" (It may make me seem like a copycat, but I'll try to make a blow for the ankles. What!? He obviously knew that I would try something like that. I need to see what he's doing next. ARRGH! Clever little devil, hitting me with the hilt of his sword in my face! Am I to die here? Is this going to be my defeat?)

Is that any better? I hope it is.

"I stopped. I stared at him and realized the loss of my honor. He was just a kid. I knew that pity would lead to my downfall, but I couldn't help it. Would defeating him result in the loss of my honor? What made him different from the countless other people that I had killed? Most importantly, was there a way out of this having both of us live? I knew what had to be done, but I was afraid to do it. I lifted my wakazashi into the air and brought it down across the kid's face."

Hopefully that works. No one's said anything, so either we're doing something right or we seriously screwed up. BTW, I'm not sure if you can say what I'm going to do, although I'm pretty sure you can't.

[quote name='Lord Eliwood']"I stopped. I stared at him and realized the loss of my honor. He was just a kid. I knew that pity would lead to my downfall, but I couldn't help it. Would defeating him result in the loss of my honor? What made him different from the countless other people that I had killed? Most importantly, was there a way out of this having both of us live? I knew what had to be done, but I was afraid to do it. I lifted my wakazashi into the air and brought it down across the kid's face."[/quote]

(Huh? He's hesitating, I can tell. Is it because that everyone thinks I'm a kid? AHHH! I hate being called a kid! Time to take this seriously! This slice will be his last! Parrying the attack I made several slices at him in rage. I didn't even keep track of how many there were or where they were aimed. I was just slicing wildly. I think it was about two minutes of slices until I was tired. I think about half of the slices landed, but I'm not sure. I shouldn't have acted in rage for now I'm completely tired out! I don't even know if I can dodge his next attack. I don't even know if my opponent is still alive.)

"Obviously this 'Karel' had some more fire left in him, but he's run out of steam, and I've run out of pity. He butchered me when I was trying to give him mercy! I didn't know if he had the strength to finish me, but I knew I had the anger to finish him. I looked down at the numerous cuts up and down my chest and stomach, and the large gash on my left shoulder, which had rendered the entire arm numb. I had dropped my left wakazashi, and I was literally unable to pick it back up. It was no matter, I only needed one sword to finish him. I made a few slashes at his face and chest, and finally lunged at his chest."

[quote name='Lord Eliwood']"Obviously this 'Karel' had some more fire left in him, but he's run out of steam, and I've run out of pity. He butchered me when I was trying to give him mercy! I didn't know if he had the strength to finish me, but I knew I had the anger to finish him. I looked down at the numerous cuts up and down my chest and stomach, and the large gash on my left shoulder, which had rendered the entire arm numb. I had dropped my left wakazashi, and I was literally unable to pick it back up. It was no matter, I only needed one sword to finish him. I made a few slashes at his face and chest, and finally lunged at his chest."[/quote]

I'm sooooooooo sorry! I didn't mean to be off. Please I beg of forgivness. My stupid brother HAD to kick me off. THEN someone else was using the computer. Well anyways.

(AHHHHH! I don't know if I'd survive the fight. He'd just slashed me across the face a couple of times. But with a little of my strength I was able to slightly block a little damage. Although my sword was up, his was still able to go through it. With the last of my strength I will summon the power of the Rune Sword and fire one last blow at his chest in hopes that we would both fall. I don't know if this exaustion will lead to death or if I will just collapse. Please, guide this final attack. Sister, I'm so sorry that I didn't get to see you one last time. Huh? Are these tears rolling down my eyes or is it blood? I can't be seen crying, I am a warrior. I must wipe them before my opponent sees them.)

Sorry that this post is so late, I got booted off the computer befroe I saw Misenke's reply.

"The fireball hit me with enough power to knock me off my feet, singing my skin and burning the cloth on my left arm. I looked over at my opponent, on his knees, gasping with what I assumed were his final breaths. I, myself, was doubting if I could win this fight. Even if I did, my left arm would be damaged almost beyond repair. I got traces if a second wind, or was it just that I was less wounded than this 'Karel'? No, I was sore and bleeding all over. Regardless, I hefted up my wakazashi, it felt heavier than ever. I looked at my opponent again, he was not so different than me. I was not sure what I looked like right now, but it couldn't have been any better than my battered and bleeding opponent. I limped over to him, gasping for breath, and I made what I believed would be the final attack in this fight. I brought the blade down around his neck. He looked up at me with half-dead eyes, and I pulled the blade out, leaving a cut in his upper neck."

'...forgive me.'

[QUOTE=Lord Eliwood]Sorry that this post is so late, I got booted off the computer befroe I saw Misenke's reply.

"The fireball hit me with enough power to knock me off my feet, singing my skin and burning the cloth on my left arm. I looked over at my opponent, on his knees, gasping with what I assumed were his final breaths. I, myself, was doubting if I could win this fight. Even if I did, my left arm would be damaged almost beyond repair. I got traces if a second wind, or was it just that I was less wounded than this 'Karel'? No, I was sore and bleeding all over. Regardless, I hefted up my wakazashi, it felt heavier than ever. I looked at my opponent again, he was not so different than me. I was not sure what I looked like right now, but it couldn't have been any better than my battered and bleeding opponent. I limped over to him, gasping for breath, and I made what I believed would be the final attack in this fight. I brought the blade down around his neck. He looked up at me with half-dead eyes, and I pulled the blade out, leaving a cut in his upper neck."

'...forgive me.'[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'm dead, so uh, I'm just going to you know, linger on with this.

(UGGHH! In the midsts of the fight I could tell that both him and I were getting desperate to win. But to he was a fool to think that I've been lying here for my doom. While he was still having pity for me I took him by surprise and sliced right at his chest. I'm pretty sure it was a direct blow. The blood dripped from my sword creating a small puddle at my feet. While he was half covered in his blood and mine, as I was the same with blood all over me. I didn't think that I would have this much a challenge.) "You were a fool to have pity on your opponent. I've never pitied anyone of the men that I have killed on Earth. For you mistake, you will surely lose the match. Give up now and I will spare you life. Refuse and you will die. I made a promise and if I break that promise, then I can NEVER have peace in my afterlife. Although this attack is repetitve, the Rune Sword is charged up and all I have to do is fire it. I had this measure aquired incase you don't give up. Now tell me, do you secede?"

[quote name='Deimos']He slit your throat your dead.[/quote]

Uh, yeah, Misenki, I don't think anyone could survive that (Sorry). Hey, though, if it's any consollation...My character probably collapsed due to his wounds. Good fight, I think/hope.

[quote name='Lord Eliwood']Uh, yeah, Misenki, I don't think anyone could survive that (Sorry). Hey, though, if it's any consollation...My character probably collapsed due to his wounds. Good fight, I think/hope.[/quote]

He just said that he left a cut in my high neck. If he just come out and say it then why doesn't he just say, in first person form, " I slit his throat" That seems simple enought. All he did was say," I left a cut in his high neck" Which doesn't tell me a stupid thing! Just to let you know, don't let this go to your head Eliwood. You and everyone that watched this knows that I SOOOOOO let you win. The only reason that I let you win was so that I could observe on how to post better in sparring. I would have done better if I wasn't in the first fight. We should have been at least the second fight, so that me and you would have had a better understanding. You know I let you win. We'll see who would actually win in a sword fight when I actually spar you in real life next time I go to your house.

[color=green]Okay, I think I'd like to step in here and make a couple of comments.

One thing you should know is that in the Adventure Square, [b]staying in-character as much as possible is very important.[/b] This means asides like "Are we doing this right?" and "Am I dead?" are discouraged. Entire posts of OOC (out of character) discussion are not allowed, as is clearly stated in the sticky at the top of the forum. So, your discussion over who won and whether or not one of you was killed should not have occurred here at all. As Dragon Warrior is apparently your appointed judge for the tournament, he would have the final say on who won or lost.

Secondly, in most (though I suppose not all) RPGs on this board, [b]god-modding is not allowed[/b]. That means that in most cases characters cannot choose to kill each other. Battles on this board are usually judged by an unbiased third party, in this case Dragon Warrior. After a certain number of posts, the judge would decide whose overall post quality was better, and that person would be the winner of the spar and possibly be allowed to do a killing post. However, slitting someone's throat in the middle of a battle is usually considered unfair.

Thirdly, [b]I will not tolerate any kinds of threats[/b] (I'm referring to this: "We'll see who would actually win in a sword fight when I actually spar you in real life next time I go to your house."). You may be kidding, you may be best friends in real life and both know that this is a joke, or you may not. Either way, this is completely inappropriate for the OtakuBoards. This is, after all, a game, and its primary purpose is fun. Threats are not fun, even joking threats, when nobody else knows if you're joking or not.

Finally, [b]Deimos[/b], I've asked you before to please avoid posting one-sentence posts. You should also know that ignoring moderators' warnings can possibly result in a ban.

I'd advise you guys to please read the stickies at the top of the forum. Though they're generally more in reference to storyline-type games than spars, they still outline the general rules of the forum. Also helpful is looking at other spars as examples. Though not many are currently going on, there is one [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=41766]here[/url].

Unfortunately, if the post quality does not improve and OOC comments do not stop, I may have to close this thread. If you have any other questions on the operation of battles at OB, please feel free to PM myself or another moderator with them.

Thanks, and welcome to OB.
--terra[/color]

Alright, now for the new match. I'm tired of these noobs. Dragon Warrior can make his judment for that match in the underground thread, so go there. Now is time for

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=2]Jackel vs. Lucifer[/SIZE][/COLOR]

(This will be a good match if Deimos doesn't post like a noob, lmao.)
Good luck fighters!!!

:devil:

[color=green]ultimamilz, please do [b]not[/b] refer to "noobs" with such a condescending tone. It is rude and unnecessary; plenty of new members have awesome posting ability. Thanks. --terra[/color]

? On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?? -Meatloaf

OOC: As I said in the Underground thread but I'll add it here.
[b]
Warning: Whatever I write as first person for the character Jackel is not meant to offend any viewers. His is insane and unpredictable. May cause extreme confusion![/b]

A damp and cold feeling rushed through my body. The rain was beginning to fall, not heavily or thick but enough to feel its wet hypnotic rhythm on the fabrics of my clothing. It began to soak into it as I stepped onto the rough surface of the arena. Spectators were watching in amusement. Awaiting a grand spectacle to occur so that their thirst for bloodshed and pain could be fulfilled. I was ready to kill the insects. A disgrace to the eyes of his Unholy Father, Anubius, The eternal ruler and damned being ever to rule the vast space of the cloaked kingdom known in the Bible as Hell.

I was tired. Tired of being so nice to these humans?These creatures??Even creatures pose a purpose to this realm. These humans were no better than a virus or a plague rather. I am the cure to that disease. I am the Messenger of Omega. I am the Beginning to what is the End of this race. All will heed my name in fear and realise that I am just as eternal as my father.

The Alepdo was vibrating like mad on my back. My pawn was very eager. As were my Bishops on my sides. I the Dark Queen will kill all that threatens my King. I will bring chaos to order. I will bring pain to pleasure. I touched my pawns. They were smooth and soft. Like the feeling of a dead baby. The lost of breath within its fragile body, its impure being. I was eager to bring more death. The voices in my mind were growing, they were hungry, as was I.

The announcement that my opponent was called Lucifer was quite ironic. No mortal could pose a problem to me yet this name held onto a boundary foreign to all that come across it, unlike myself. I knew that this match would satisfy my craving. I knew my life would be in the hands of skill. Pluck, drop, splash?I miss the sound of fresh blood. Many years passed since the battle against my Brother, Gaul. He?the one who cut my wings off and forced me to become more like these creatures. Although I did punish him as well by cutting off something worse on his body.

Lucifer?Was it THE Lucifer? Was he eager to reclaim hell back? Does he suspect it to be easy? Or hard? Does he want to die? Such questions purged into my mind.

[I]? Curiosity killed the cat you know.? [/I]

It was the One. He had information.

?Father. What is your will??

[I] ?The opponent you will face seems worthy of my army.? [/I]

I paused. I knew Father was interested in him. I was ready to do his will.

? Understood Father. I will claim him in your name.?

[I] ?Make it?painful son.?[/I]

I smirked. Painful?Wonderful. Exactly how I wanted it to be.

?Yes Father. Your will shall be done.?

He then left me. Leaving a gust of wind to enter my mind. It was growing dim like the night. A perfect evening for a battle for life and death. I was getting excited?no turned on to fight. Oh how I long for a fight.

[center][size=5][b]Battle 1 Results[/b][/size][/center]

Obviously the match is over, but just because Eliwood "supposedly" slit the throat of Misenki, that does diddily squat compared to [i]how[/i] you sparred. Results...

[b]Misenki:[/b] You definately kept your character's goal in mind and made it clear during the different situations your chara faced. That's good. The problem, though, was at first, you didn't describe what you did. You just made thoughts. That's not exactly the best way to go for first-person. What Eliwood did is the correct way to do it. You must actually explain what you do as you do it. You eventually got to the point where you described your fight and went out of "thought mode," but you constantly spoke your plans. You were saying "I will get him with my..." and stuff like that, while you should've simply said "I attacked him with my..." and so forth. That was partially a bad thing and hurt your score a bit. But staying in character like you did is very good. Just try to avoid going "Huh? He just attacked me! I've gotta do something." and stuff like that.

[b]Lord Eliwood:[/b] Very nice. A big step up from the first attempt at this match. I liked it. You caught on to the way you do first-person. You don't [i]have[/i] to do first person (I actually suggest you don't), but if you do, you should do it correctly and, boy, you did. You described your moves as if the character was telling the story rather than just stating what was on their mind the whole time. That's how it's done. I rarely saw flaw in your post, but it did lack some interesting events. You didn't do too many original moves. It was always sword slash or dodge. Both of you are guilty of that. You gotta be creative and turn things up.

You both had a flaw where you lacked using the environment. I don't recall hearing any of you doing anything with your surroundings, which can make the fight more intriguing. Even if you're in a goofy coliseum. Why not chuck sand in their eyes or something or bounce off the walls. And Misenki, you had a fire ability. Use some imagination and heat the sand ;) There's so much the environment could do to make your character prosper (and give you better score).

Though I had to think about it, [b]Eliwood[/b] wins the fight (and conviently matches the result of the spar). Good work both of you and good luck Eliwood in the next round.

Lucifer slowly steps on the arena with the wind blowing his hair around.He gets in the arena and stares down the enemy called Jackel.They stood there for a minute then Jackel rushes into attack.He runs over to Lucifer knocking him off balance and falls to the ground.Jackel then stomps on Lucifer's back while he is screaming in pain.Jackel then trys to stomp on Lucifer's head but Lucifer rolls over.Lucifer gets up with a bloody head and jaw and takes out his pole.He jumps in the air and trys to hit Jackel on the head but Jackel blocks it.He then hits Jackel on the ribs and on the back of his leg causing him to trip.Lucifer trys to hit Jackel in the head but he blocks it and does a leg sweap causing Lucifer to fall.

Jackel then takes out his sword and trys to hit Lucifer but he blocks it with his pole.Lucifer then jumps up to his feet and Jackel trys to slice him in half horizantally but Lucifer ducks and flys into the air.Jackel starts throwing his sword at him while Lucifer is just bearly dodging it.Lucifer thought up a plan.Lucifer ties up Jackel in darkness while Jackel was about to break free from it.But Lucifer started making his darkness form throwing knives.He threw it at Jackel trying to wear him down.Then Lucifer summoned his darkness army to jam their bodies to the ground so it can leave the arena in a dark black thick smoke.

But Jackel broke free and threw his sword one more time making a little cut right on his arm.He flew back down knowing this wouldn't work so he had to try and kill him by force.Lucifer gentally floats down dripping with blood coming from his head,his jaw, and ribs.While Jackel was causiously searching the ground for Lucifer.Lucifer then ran up to him stealthy and smacked his sword out of his hand.But Jackel uses his elemental wind attack blowing his weapon away.While Lucifer was destracted looking at his weapon Jackel ran to Lucifer doing multiple punches to the chest and to his face.

"There is no way you will defeat me!"said Jackel with alot of confidence

All Lucifer could do was scream in pain while he was taking the punches.Then He dodged the last punch of Jackel and Lucifer put all his power into his fist and punched him in the stomach.Giving him some time to get his pole back while Jackel was holding his stomach.Lucifer did a back flip grabbed his pole and leaped over Jeckel and smacking him over the head.Then he started going all out by hitting him with his pole,fists and legs.Then Jackel jumped to his legs and kicked Lucifer twice in the head inturrupting his fighting.Knocking him away from Jackel.Both exhausted they stood staring eachother down.There was a good night breaze blowing on the fighters.All right now you could here was the sound of wind and blood dripping to the floor.Lucifer and Jackels clothes were stained in eachothers blood.They were giving eachother time to rest.Lucifer was examining for any weak spots.

"Heh,you might as well let me kill you now.Since you know and I know your not going to win." said Jackel confidently

"Time shall tell" said Lucifer not knowing if he was going to win this fight or lose this fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCC:I think I did good.Listen Burori don't try to kill me in the next post.Extend it to atleast the 4th or 5th post.Also if you think there should be more blood tell me.