Neko_Cat Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 Thanks to you too Transistic (did I spell that right:confused: ):D
Neko_Cat Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 Ay carumba!!! My spelling stinks:( :D ;)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i] [B]Thanks to you too Transistic (did I spell that right:confused: ):D [/B][/QUOTE] Transtic.... you added an extra "si" in there.... oh well, no one spells it right -_-
tori Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B]The only Japanese music I've herd is Siam Shade.. [/B][/QUOTE] Siam Shade is my favorite band:)
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Poo doesn't have sarcasm... everything she says is pure insanity..... you may not believe me now, but when you get to know her hahaha[/B][/QUOTE] Insanity is good. Why wouldn't I believe you? You seem rather wise from other posts in the past, so I've learned to believe what you say and take your word for things.. even if you werent talking to me, lol..
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Transtic.... you added an extra "si" in there.... oh well, no one spells it right -_- [/B][/QUOTE] I can spell it right!! I just looked at it for a few seconds and memorized it so I don't look stupid if I spell it wrong :D
Aya Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! My brain is made of mayonaise :) :)
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B]I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! My brain is made of mayonaise :) :) [/B][/QUOTE] Normal mayonaise or Miracle Whip??? Lol
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Destiny Child and Will Smith. Tupac is my favorite though.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Oh dear! *faints* 1,000 posts for a custom avatar! o_O well then I might just add a pic in my signature until then. Favorite band? hmmm... I'd have to say ATC. (stop laughing :o )
Matt.D Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=teal] Treble Charger! They kick ***!![/color]
Renee Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Savage Garden rocks! Linkin Park and 3 Doors Down kick butt too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now