Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
WHAT!? Megumi Hayashibara is the composer for the song ''Just Be Conscious'' from the Slayers movie and also ''Forever Dreamer'' ''Until Strawberry Shebert ''Space Lonely Soldier'' ''Sakura Saku'' ''Raging Waves'' and alot more she even did voices for lots of anime movies/shows.
Posted
Megumi Hayashibara...

Yes, she is a japanese singer, actress, seiyuu (Voice actor), and many things.... she does ALOT of anime themes and alot of good songs period. My favorite being "House Cat"... I like some of her remix songs better though :) Very popular in the anime business.
Posted
Ahhhhhh........ M.H. Yep I remember her. I dled wuite a few DBZ music videos with her songs on em, as well as bout some of the Slayers anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...