Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I have a friend who just joined OB, and I want to give him a little welcoming present. (He's Angel Omega) He's a big Shadow the Hedgehog fan, so I've made this for him...

I'd also like some ratings. Thanks.
Posted
Haha Yunsung, that's coolness! Then again anything with Shadow is cool, (I love him so much I walk like him!). It's very nice and sharp, and a very awesome picture. That's bout all I have to say though so bye.
Posted
Although my opinion counts for very little I thought it looked nice. I'd rate it on a scale from one to ten, a nine. A question was that a Choas Emerald if so i liked the shine effect :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...