OtakuBoards

'The World'

Albel the Wicked

I have had an idea in the thought process for a while. Who thinks that this would attract a lot of people? Well, you have to listen to my idea first. Ok, here it is. I was thinking that it would be cool if 'The World' was an actual thing to log onto here. Doesn't anyone agree? Either the world or something close to it. Have a big online multiplayer game just on the Otakuboards. That would really have more members on and would have more new members. That way, people would have something to do, while they're waiting for like, their opponet or something to happen. Just a thought I ought to throw out into the open. I don't know if this was posted before and if it was, then sorry for wasting your time.

[size=1]What, have OB host a [i]free[/i] online roleplaying game? It is a nice idea, but if you want that go to Runescape. theOtaku [franchise] is primarily about anime, and discussion. There are other, more appropriate places to have such a game. It'd detract from the principle focus ofOB / theOtaku.[/size]

[color=#707875]Erm, to answer your question...I think it's just a physical thing. If we were able to do a really big 3D universe for members to play around in, I'm sure we'd do it. At the moment we are experimenting with some ideas that aren't related to that specifically, but they are related to funky new interactive things.

So really, it's just a matter of money and skill. We don't really want to pour all of our resources into something like that. We'd rather build myOtaku and make it better all the time, as well as developing and improving the content we've got up there at the moment.[/color]