Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Gah! I cannot kill Wartime Kabitu Robot Washigashi or something on Mystical Ninja! Please someone help me kill him, he's impossible! :mad: :mad:
I cannot defend myself against that thing he does, when he creates a hologram of himself and that attacks.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I have done the Wartime Kibuto Robot now on Mystical Ninja starring: Goemon (or Goemon 5) And I am in Yae's town and I am lost...[/SIZE]
Posted
It's been a long time since I've played that one, are you talking about the fish boss? I actually thought that that game was easy, I can beat it in a week end.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]It's been a long time since I've played that one, are you talking about the fish boss? I actually thought that that game was easy, I can beat it in a week end. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You're not serious, not a bloody fish boss!!!?[/SIZE]
Posted
LOL, yes there is a fish boss, you have to fight him in your robot suit thing, he teleports around and he shots balls at you which you hit so you can get coins.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Fish boss sounds cool! And I have Ebisumaru's shrink and I dunno what to do... I am at the hot-springs...[/SIZE]
Posted
the robot that sticks his hand in your face? well I just dodged him and hit him with the pipe and shot him you have to block I'll play it again to make sure

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...