Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Gah! I cannot kill Wartime Kabitu Robot Washigashi or something on Mystical Ninja! Please someone help me kill him, he's impossible! :mad: :mad: I cannot defend myself against that thing he does, when he creates a hologram of himself and that attacks.[/SIZE]
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]SOMEONE REPLY!!! Soz to double post...[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 There are few mystical ninja games. You have to be more specific and give me the exact name so I can help you.
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, I have done the Wartime Kibuto Robot now on Mystical Ninja starring: Goemon (or Goemon 5) And I am in Yae's town and I am lost...[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 It's been a long time since I've played that one, are you talking about the fish boss? I actually thought that that game was easy, I can beat it in a week end.
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]It's been a long time since I've played that one, are you talking about the fish boss? I actually thought that that game was easy, I can beat it in a week end. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You're not serious, not a bloody fish boss!!!?[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 LOL, yes there is a fish boss, you have to fight him in your robot suit thing, he teleports around and he shots balls at you which you hit so you can get coins.
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Fish boss sounds cool! And I have Ebisumaru's shrink and I dunno what to do... I am at the hot-springs...[/SIZE]
Yuri Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 the robot that sticks his hand in your face? well I just dodged him and hit him with the pipe and shot him you have to block I'll play it again to make sure
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now