Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Now to switch gears completely......

I request a banner and avitar using Warcraft 3 images. Preferably Nightelf or Undead heroes, but I'm not too picky. I want the banner to say Lord Rannos on it in a font similar to the one in my current banner (and post which font you used). Once again, I'm not picky. Don't put anything on the avitar 'cept the picture. Thanks.
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Hmmz, couldnt find lots of pictures for this one..
[b]Fonts:[/b] Dark Crystal Outline and Dark Crystal Regular (these were the closest to your fonts)

[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaterRannos.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Banner01Rannos.png[/img]

[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Banner02Rannos.png[/IMG][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...