OtakuBoards

New Digimon Fanfic

Rage15112

Hello, I'm creating a new digimon series called "Digimon Royal Knights". If anybody would like to be part of the new team of heroes please fill out the sign-up sheet presented below. Thank you very much.

Name:
Appearance:
Personalitly:
Digivice Color:

Digimon:
Description of Digimon (only if it's fan made):
Digimon's Attacks:
Digimon's Evolutions:

Below is an example of my sign-up sheet.

[U]Name:[/U] David Hideyoshi
[U]Appearance: [/U] Black spikey hair with red tips. Has two pieces of hair hanging in his eyes. Loves to wear black a lot.
[U]Personality:[/U] He is the type of person you would want to be friends with. David is always there for everyone.
[U]Digivice Color:[/U] Red

[U]Digimon:[/U] Candlemon
[U]Digimon's Attacks:[/U] Flame Bomber and Melted Wax
[U]Digimon's Evolutions:[/U] Mokumon (Baby/Fresh), DemiMeramon (In-Training), Candlemon (Rookie), Meramon (Champion), SkullMeramon (Ultimate), Boltmon (Mega)

[font=Verdana][size=1]First of all, threads in The Arena now need to be rated. For more information on that, visit [url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=41883"][b]this thread[/b][/url]. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]And secondly, this counts as an RPG, which on OB is defined as the following: [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][i]Most RPGs can basically be described as collaborative story writing, in which each player mainly controls one specific character.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]An RPG doesn't need to be in script format, so what you have here is basically a sign-up for an RPG. So I'm going to move this to Adventure Inn, the sign-up forum for The Arena. When people have signed up, you can start the actual RPG in Adventure Square. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Thread Moved.[/size][/font]

[color=green]Thanks, Lady Asphyxia.

Rage15112, I realize you tried to start an RPG based on this before. Unfortunately, you will not be able to get around the requirements for a backstory by posting it in the OB Anthology forum, as you now see. My advice is that if you'd like to create a collaborative story, you put in the effort required for the recruitment thread -- it's really not that difficult, and I'm sure you can handle it :). I'm closing this thread; you can use the other thread you started [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42343]here[/url] if you'd like to pursue this (just please delete your last post to avoid double posting if you do so).

Feel free to PM myself or Arcadia if you feel like you need help with anything.
--terra[/color]