Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How Much Do U like DBZ???



Recommended Posts

Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
Hey. I never seen Gt or normal dragonball b 4. thats why i made the poll bout DBZ. anyway keep tellin ppl bout here. also if you wanna be my buddy then tell me k?

oh and shadowgohan plz pm me cause i wanna talk
k bye;) ;)
Posted
Dragonball Z rocks and well Ddragonball was sorta a kids version of the show but I like GT even though I have never seen a episode But Goku goes SSJ4 in it so I love it.
Posted
I like it........ I hate it when they stare into thin air
Posted
I watch it every now & then..........it gets boring after awhile:sleep: :sleep:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...