amibasuki Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I like Dragonball Z/GT bunches. I don't like Dragonball much though anymore.
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Hey. I never seen Gt or normal dragonball b 4. thats why i made the poll bout DBZ. anyway keep tellin ppl bout here. also if you wanna be my buddy then tell me k? oh and shadowgohan plz pm me cause i wanna talk k bye;) ;)
shibatku Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Dragonball Z rocks and well Ddragonball was sorta a kids version of the show but I like GT even though I have never seen a episode But Goku goes SSJ4 in it so I love it.
Guest Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I like it........ I hate it when they stare into thin air
Guest Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I watch it every now & then..........it gets boring after awhile:sleep: :sleep:
Pressure Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 ya gotta put addicted on there.. then i'll vote
kileone_s_n Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 i just love it, thats that, and nothing more, learn it and live it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now