Albel the Wicked Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Can anybody tell me how to put a picture on a post for like RPGs and stuff. I want to load it from my personal directory and I don't know how. I would really appreciate some help here.
naota Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Why don't you upload it to a website,then from there you can just put it in your post. It can be done that way.If you need to find a place to upload your picture just tell me and I will list some.
Albel the Wicked Posted September 3, 2004 Author Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='Deimos']Why don't you upload it to a website,then from there you can just put it in your post. It can be done that way.If you need to find a place to upload your picture just tell me and I will list some.[/quote] Um, yeah, I do need some sites. Can you give me some? Oh wait, I think that I know what to do.
Hevn Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]You can upload your images in photo hosts like imageshack.us or photobucket. They allow direct linking ^_^[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Bullet Theory Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 i personally use [URL=www.walagata.com]www.walagata.com[/URL]. It's great and really simple!
BlueYoshi Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Just upload it as an attachment with your post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now