Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Why don't you upload it to a website,then from there you can just put it in your post. It can be done that way.If you need to find a place to upload your picture just tell me and I will list some.
Posted
[quote name='Deimos']Why don't you upload it to a website,then from there you can just put it in your post. It can be done that way.If you need to find a place to upload your picture just tell me and I will list some.[/quote]


Um, yeah, I do need some sites. Can you give me some? Oh wait, I think that I know what to do.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]You can upload your images in photo hosts like imageshack.us or photobucket. They allow direct linking ^_^[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...