SilverCyclone Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Like the title says. I made this for an RPG im starting. I rather liked it though and wanted to show it off, even if it is so simple. Anyone know how to make animated banners? I would really like that knowledge! Oh, and I would appreciate any comments on this banner.
naota Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]The banner is alright but like you said it is simple.I acutally kind of like it. Ohh yeah to do animations you can get paint shop pro and use the animation studio thing.That will let you be able to make animations on your banners, avatars, and any other image you want[/SIZE][/COLOR] :babble:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now