OtakuBoards

Fnal Fantasy Journals (A story I wrote)

_Shiro Amada_

This is the first chapter of my story. I will try to post each chapter peridically. My publishing company has sent the first chapter to Suare USA(Honolulu), they love it, they'll publish it when I finish it.(I was exatatic), and I'm only 15 years old! I have the fourth chapter in progress. there were so supposed to be symbols in the story but they didn't show up here, sorry.
Chapter One

The planet Terra?s third moon Terce set at twelve o?clock p.m., allowing the sun?s light to come out and cover the land of Kirin. It was now October 1, 3089 E.D. and Dyne?s crops were growing fine this year which is great; but the chickens weren?t laying enough eggs, and that is a let down since it was Fall, the season where the most eggs were to be gathered for use in the Fall Harvest Festival. And eggs weren?t the only things that they used for the Harvest Festival though; they also used a lot of cheese, beef, ham, corn, ferntal (a very popular sweet fruit), apples, and lots of other foods and goodies. But the eggs were always the pride of the Harvest Festival because of the great meals that were made from the eggs. Dyne needed 1, 800 eggs but he only got 945 eggs to contribute. It was his fault though, not the chickens, he took a lot of the eggs and sold them instead of conserving some for the Harvest Festival. The thing was that Dyne needed the money for more Organic-Freezers so he can conserve the provisions longer. Organic-Freezers are like refrigerators but they Cryogenically Freeze whatever is put in them so that when you take them out after one year maximum, they are still fresh as when you put them in! Dyne did get the money for the Organic-Freezers, but that left him with a shortage of eggs. Everyday Dyne works his hardest to keep up the pride of Nublar Farm, the pride and fame his parents gave the farm when they were alive.
Dyne has managed the farm by himself since he was eight; that was how old he was when his parents died; Dyne is 17 years old. Dyne?s parents died because of a strange disease in the liver called Fanis disease. Fanis disease, (named after Dr. Geovanni Fanis) comes from eating rotten ferntal, this happens because the rotten part in the ferntal turns into a alcoholic substance that is transferred from the stomach to the liver to be cleansed, the alcoholic substance however goes through a reaction where it turns into a acid and burns a hole in the liver. The acid then moves onto other organs, causing the person to die of internal bleeding. The reason Dyne didn?t catch Fanis was because he has an allergy towards Ferntal, which he had regretted to have until his parents died, luckily his annoying allergy became a good that saved his life. Over many years people have tried to convince Dyne to sell the farm and go to school so he can have bright future, but Dyne always says no, he wanted to manage the farm, so he started to school himself and he always goes to the cyber-library in his computer to study. But of course Dyne didn?t manage the farm all by himself, he had help from his best friend, his chocobo Choco. Chocobo?s are big yellow bird-like animals that have long legs like ostriches, but nice feathery bodies. Chocobo's are used for transporation and labor, like horses, which is how Choco helps Dyne. Dyne rides Choco around the farm to get across faster, Choco also helps drag around the plow to gather wheat and corn, and Choco also wakes up the animals, making the animals work harder. Dyne is never seen without Choco, there would have to be something really strange going on to see them separated, they are almost like brothers.
?Hey Choco! We have to go to Biggs and Wedge?s house to pick up those Org-Freezers.? Choco ran into the living room with a plow attached to his back, corn was falling everywhere. ?Choco, take that thing off! Not in the house, man-o-man Choco! Let me give you a hand there.? Choco immediately started pecking the straps on his back; Dyne angrily took off the straps attached to the plow. Dyne then grabbed the plow and took it over to the storage shed outside. ?Squawk!? Dyne the turned around an looked at Choco, ?What, what do you want? Are you apologizing?? Choco nodded, tilted his head and flapped his wings. ?It?s okay, it?s okay, you?re just a silly Chocobo.? Dyne walked over to the shed with choco, he took out a saddle and then he put it on Choco?s back, Choco ebnt down and Dyne hopped on. Immediately Choco made a dash through the farms entrance and sped down the road.

The town they were heading to was called Kirin Town, home of Ramuh?s Temple, Ramuh?s Temple is a massive place; everywhere in the country people come to see the place of worship. Ramuh was an Esper, that lived a long, long time ago when espers roamed Terra in the era of creation and when they finished creating Terra, all the Espers departed to the heavens. Myths say that Ramuh was the most generous Esper, was the one that gave humans the ideas for technology and he was the one that started law and order, and when the Espers left for the Heavens he stayed and lived and died on Earth as a mortal. The acronym ?E.D.? stands for Esper Departure, which was when the espers finished making Terra and left to the Heavens. But nowadays it?s very few people who believe in the magical Espers that formed the world and everything in it. Now the majority of people rely on scientific facts and technology, not religion and faith. The few places with people that still believe in Esper Realization are in Talis the Southern continent. Most of Talis is part of the Farming Republic, a large farming union, one of the last places on earth with forests and plant life. Since in the Farming Republic there isn?t much use for technology, the people live a simple farming life; all they rely on is hard work and religion. The people in each town of the Farming Republic gather to pray to their Espers.
There is a new philosophy going around in Talis, that technology has consumed
people?s minds, making whoever that uses technology feel power and leverage over others who don?t, and it is believed that technology is what is making the human being not believe in religion, because of a machine?s scientific facts. These scientific facts are making people forget what it is to be human: To believe what is in your heart not just facts.
On the way to Kirin town, they passed by other happy farmers and Ron A. Happa?s Chocobo Stables. Ron A. Happa is the son of John A. Happa; John A. Happa being the man who sold Choco to Dyne?s parents. Ron A. Happa, is a young 20 year old man, who took over the Chocobo Stable after his father left with some woman to Gaia, which is part of the Federation. The Federation is the country of Gaia, the East Islands, and Malin, all of which are located in Erte the northern continent. The Federation began in 1000 E.D., before the Federation the Erte continent countries were split up into individual nations, but then the countries allied and began The Federation. The Federation doesn?t control the Western Continent though, thanks to capitalism the corporation Kompyuta rose to a power so big that they alone own the entire Western Continent. The reason they became so wealthy is because all of the Federation depends on Kompyuta for their software, machinery, computers, artillery, and almost every technological appliance. But the Farming Republic is also an extremely important part to the whole world, because it is the place that produces all the food for the entire planet.
Dyne became Ron A. Happa?s friend at a young age; they grew up together raising Choco and Ron?s chocobo, Flash. Ron?s father John, was the complete opposite of his son; John A. Happa is an ugly, greedy, womanizing man. On the other hand though, Ron A. Happa is a happy, handsome, and responsible man; which are great virtues. Other than Dyne, Flash ws Ron?s only friend, but Flash died of old age. Ron tried becoming friends with the other Chocoos in his stables but it wasn?t the same, Ron really missed Flash. Ron has never had a adventurous life, all he ever does is take care of the Chocobo Stables and that?s it.
Dyne stopped by the Stable and hopped off Choco. Dyne walked over to the front door of the stable?s office and knocked on the door, the door moved a little so he just pushed the door and the door swung open. At first Dyne thought that Ron might have left it open by accident, but then Dyne called out, ?Hey Ron, I came by to say hello.? Dyne waited and heard no response, this meant something was wrong. Dyne looked around the lobby for a weapon Dyne started getting insecure. He saw a Lance behind a glass case, a long lance, with a gold handle, rubies on the side of the stem, on the top the blade had a triangle of crystals: two green crystals on the bottom and one diamond at the top of the triangle. Dyne walked over to it, punched through the glass, and grabbed the lance. He looked closely at the lance?s stem and he saw an engraving,


The engraving showed symbols were symbols, they were symbols he had seen before, he saw these symbols in pictures in his Esper book, and these symbols were on every piece of property belonging to Ramuh. It must have been an antique, maybe even better; maybe it belonged to Ramuh himself. ?Why does Ron have this?? Dyne said to himself, ?Ron isn?t a rich man or a holy man that?s weird.? Dyne held the lance tightly; he was in an attack stance ready for anything.
Dyne walked into Ron?s office, it was a mess, but it didn?t look like a robbery, it looked like a creature of some kind did it. There were claw marks on the wall and Ron?s desk was split in half. Dyne distinctly heard a roar, Dyne jumped up and looked towards where the roar came from, there was a giant hole in the wall hidden behind Ron?s desk. Dyne crawled through the hole, when he got his whole body through he tried to step a surface but there wasn?t any. Screaming he plummeted downwards in a pitch black abyss. The lance he had was still held tightly in his right hand, so he stabbed in into the wall beside him. He held on tightly to the lance dangling in a complete darkness that surrounded him. He didn?t know how far beneath him the ground was and he wasn?t even so sure where he was. ?Holy crap, what the hell do I do?? He hung on for a while and the he heard, ?Help?? Dyne couldn?t hang on anymore he had to o towards the voice, ?Is it you Ron? I?m coming down.? Dyne put his feet on the wall and pulled out the lance, he continued falling downwards and then he hit the ground hard. Dyne groaned and curled into a fetal position, Dyne could support the pain, he reached into his pockets and grabbed a healing potion, after a quick drink his pain went away and he felt as good as rain.
A couple feet away from where he stood a purple light radiated, he ran towards it, there was a hole in the wall which was where the light was coming from, there was a weird, thick, purple goo covering the hole, he used the lance to rip through it. He looked around what seemed to be a cave, then a man cam out of nowhere and pushed him behind a boulder. ?Stay here, that?s a nice lance, but?but it won?t do you any good. But it?s a weapon right, so uhm, my double swords are better.? The man said. ?Hello, what are we fighting against?? Dyne asked. ?How did you know we were gonna? fight?? The man said suspiciously. ?Well because of the emphasis with the weapons. By the way who are you?? The man stuck out his hand and Dyne shook it, ?My name is Sabir, Sabir Royal, I?m Ron?s new assistant. Who are you, a friend of Ron?s?? Dyne nodded, ?Yes I am his friend, my name is Dyne, where is Ron? What the hell is going on?? Sabir looked from side to side, ?Well you see I have a secret to tell you, I am a Dragon Gaurdian. I applied for the job because I tracked a Dragon to Kirin, I never knew the dragon?s nest was right below Ron?s Chocobo Stables.? Dyne?s eyes widened, ?What the hell, Dragon Gaurdian? What is a dragon doing in Kirin?? Dyne was hysterical; he didn?t have a clue of what was going on. ?Calm down, you see all of the dragons stay in the West Islands. Some manage to escape so it?s my job to track them down and take them back, in some cases I have to kill them.? Dyne was wordless, ? Uh, gee, uh, ha, so I guess sometimes you go from Dragon Gaurdian to Dragon Slayer, huh? Ha, ha, ha, ha!? Sabir?s face was expressionless; ?I don?t get it. Wait, oh I get it sure, yeah. Well anyway, in the cave past the passage way to the left is the Black Dragon.? Dyne scratched his head, ?Is this where I go, ?Not the Black Dragon!? ha, well?? Sabir grabbed Dyne by his shirt and pulled him to his face, ?Listen here, smartass. The Black Dragon has captured your friend Ron; he will be the dragon?s meal in a while. Oh and I won?t forget to mention the Black Dragon is a very dangerous creature, so you better say, ?Oh no!? respect the dragon, boy.?
They both got up from behind the boulder and crept through a passage way, ?Hey Dyne, the Black Dragon is right at the end of the passage way so be very, very careful!? Dyne nodded and they continued through the passageway. The passageway no longer had any light, so Sabir took a torch out of his backpack, he lit the torch and waved it around for them to be able to see. A twig snapped and some footsteps were heard, Dyne got his Lance ready and Sabir held on to one of his swords. Sabir unsheathed his sword and carved a hole into the passageway?s wall and stuck the torch in, he then put his hand on his second sword and unsheathed it. ?Shh, I think someone?s here.? Sabir said silently. Tensely they walked close to each other, looking around in an alert manner. They both got tenser and tenser with every sound they heard, then all of a sudden the torch went out and everything turned dark and silent. Then the footsteps started again, Dyne?s legs started to tremble, voices started to whisper then a figure came out, grabbed Dyne and tossed him three feet away. Sabir yelled, ?Take this villain!? He took out a flare, lit it and tossed at the thing?s face. ?Aah, that burns!!! Master is that you?? The thing yelled. Sabir blushed, but luckily there was no light so no one could see it. ?X-Fer, I?m sorry I thought you were a demon.? Sabir gave X-Fer a hand, and grabbed the flare. ?X-Fer how is your face, is it burned?? X-Fer stood up and lifted Dyne up. ?Master I?m all right the light just blinded me, I think I hurt this young fellow. Sorry young mister.? Dyne was really angry, ?What the hell is this Sabir? More surprises? Is this a evil monkey demon from hell?? Sabir slapped Dyne on the right cheek. ?Calm down Dyne, this is my apprentice X-Fer.? X-Fer bowed to Dyne, ?At your service young mister.? Dyne liked how formal X-Fer was, ?Just Dyne, call me Dyne.? X-Fer cleared his throat, ?I am so sorry for offending you Dyne.? Dyne started to like X-Fer even more, ?I wasn?t offended, It?s okay, you?re a good man X-Fer; good man.? Ron?s voice started again, louder then before, ?Help!!? They ran towards the cave and looked at Ron glued to the wall in purple goo. Ron looked at them, ?Hey, help me! I can?t breathe, this goo is putting a lot of pressure on my lungs.? Ron gasped for more air. Sabir ran up to Ron and cut through the goo, Ron fell to the ground gasping for air.
Dyne and X-Fer ran up to Ron and helped him up. ?Sabir, X-Fer, and Dyne? What are you guys doing here, how did you know I was here?? Ron looked at all of them with weapons in their hands. ?Hey what?s with all the weapons and stuff and hey, that?s the lance my dad got from some old guy in Malin!? Dyne raised the lance up, ?Can I keep it, please? I like it, it can protect me.? Ron put his hand on Dyne?s shoulder, ?Sure pal, but only if you explain to me what the hell is going on. All I know is that I was in my office, the some giant claw punches through the wall and claws everywhere. The thing didn?t get me but it left a big hole in the wall, I curiously went through the wall and then I fell and fell. I hit the ground went unconscious and the I woke up in this goo crying for help.? X-Fer took out two handguns; ?I will keep a look out.? Ron laughed, ?Woah this is freaky! Gentle X-Fer has guns, and what?s with the swords Sabir? Are you guys really knights or something?? Sabir silently responded, ?The thing is, I have a secret to tell you, I am really a Dragon Gaurdian?? Dyne interrupted immediately, ?He takes to long with this, so I?ll tell. He?s a Dragon Gaurdian guy, and he thinks there?s a dragon in Kirin, so he comes here and then he finds out the dragon is under here, and POW he?s here to rescue you.? Ron laughed even harder, ?Woah, Sabir and X-Fer are hero?s, wow!? Ron slapped his knee, ?So how did this dragon get here?? Sabir looked at Dyne, ?That?s okay Sabir you can continue.? Sabir looked at Ron, ?Well the thing is Ron, all dragons come from the West Islands, that is where I guard them, sometimes?? Dyne interrupted again, ?Sometimes the dragons leave the islands and hero boy here kills them.? Sabir frowned, ?Only, when it?s necessary.? Blam, blam went X-Fer?s guns. ?Master, I found the dragon!!!? Sabir ran towards X-Fer and punched him in the face, ?You idiot! Do you have any idea what you have done!? You have awakened the Black Dragon.? X-Fer rubbed his face and stood up.

Torches lit up around the cave, suddenly the cave turned into a large temple with pillars and statues everywhere. The rocky walls were now a white marble, the once giant boulders were now beautiful pillars, and the statues were all of beautiful women. ?Wowza! The dragon has style.? Ron yelled. The dragon was right in front of them, the bullet wounds he had on his shoulder disappeared, the Black Dragon stood up little by little. The dragon seemed to be over 20 feet tall, with black, scaly skin and big sharp teeth. ?Just a reminder, X-Fer, the Black Dragon can heal very rapidly.? Sabir said. ?I know, sorry Master. Wait, I just remembered, don?t we have to wait for him to do the Demon Wave to kill him? Am I right?? Sabir smiled, ?I?m proud of you X-Fer you have studied.? Unexpectedly Ron and Dyne ran by them screaming, ?What is wrong with you two?? Dyne turned his head around while running, ? The dragon got up, run!? Sabir look at the Black Dragon and saw him roar. The dragon whipped his tail at Sabir and X-Fer, they were knocked to the ground. Dyne turned to Ron, ?You keep running and then hide, I?ll go help them.? Dyne ran towards the Black Dragon, and threw his lance at it. But the lance didn?t even scratch it. ?Holy crap, X-Fer, Sabir get up!? X-Fer got up and blasted his guns at the dragon?s head, the dragon growled and the wounds healed, the dragon then blew out white flames. The flames formed a wall of fire, Dyne, Sabir, and X-Fer stood there flabbergasted. The flames turned green and then formed human shaped creatures with long fiery swords. The dragon roared and then the dragon?s skin combusted into white fire which seemed to be a fiery fur. ?Run!? They all yelled running behind pillar. ?What just happened was the Demon Wave, the fire things are flame demons, we need to chop off a piece of the dragons flesh make it come in contact with any of the flame demons, then them and the Black Dragon are goners.? Sabir explained, ?Here is what we do, you guys go out back to back and distract the flame demons, while I get the dragon?s flesh.? Dyne nodded. ?Okay lets go!? X-Fer commanded.
Dyne and X-Fer ran out and got into back to back formation while Sabir went to fight the Black Dragon. The flame demons charged at the frightened duo. ?This isn?t going to work Dyne, scramble!? They both ran around like crazy, Dyne, sliced down three demons in a crazed rampage, the flaming body parts came back together. ?Hey X-Fer these things are invincible!? X-Fer shrugged, ?I didn?t know! We?re in trouble then!? X-Fer responded while shooting down some flame demons, the bullets ripped through a flame demon?s body; the flames fell on X-Fer?s body. On the far left was Dyne slicing through the endless amounts of flame demons, sweat trickled own his forehead because of the heat and the continuous slashing. The immense Black Dragon was tossing around Sabir, Sabir drew his twin swords and blocked each claw swipe given by the Black Dragon. The dragon breathed an immense amount of fire arrows at Sabir, he blocked a few of them but one stabbed him in the arm. Sabir pulled it out and used a potion, after he healed he quickly he stabbed the dragon in leg. He was just about to get a piece of skin when unpredictably The Black Dragon pinned Sabir down with one claw. Sabir felt his ribs being crushed, the dragon pointed its head at Sabir and was about to char him when suddenly Dyne started to yell. Dyne?s lance started to glow, and so did Dyne?s body. Blue light shined from Dyne and his lance, Dyne flew into the air and sprouted white wings, and he threw the lance at the dragon. The lance cut off a piece of skin on the dragon?s claw, the Black Dragon took his claw off of Sabir, Sabir got up grabbed the skin and tossed it to X-Fer. Dyne?s wings went away and he fell, as soon as he hit the ground the lance flew to his hands. X-Fer picked Dyne up and tossed the dragon?s skin and tossed it at one of the flame demons.
The demons all started forming one big ball, while that happened Sabir casted the fire spell Firaga on a pillar which fell on the Black Dragon, pinning it down. The ball was near completion, when abruptly the Black dragon?s stomach split open and out of it came two human sized reptiles. One of the reptiles swiped his claws at Sabir, but he dodged it and stabbed the reptile. He then put his foot on the reptile pushing it off his sword, the reptile knocked the other one down and Sabir finished the one he stabbed. With one sword he whacked the second reptile and with one slashed its right arm. The reptile screeched, Sabir lifted one of his swords and pinned it on the reptile?s leg knocking it down, then he brought his other sword up and brought it down cutting off the reptile?s head.
The ball of flames finished forming and then the Black dragon woke up suddenly tossing aside the pillar. The ball of flames shot at the Black Dragon?s mouth, entering its stomach. The Black Dragon started to roar with it started to inflate, glowing a strong green light, the dragon blew up. Dyne, X-Fer, and Sabir ran as fast as they could avoiding the pieces of flesh flying everywhere. The a wave of green blood washed the trio to the ground, they stood up while pieces of the Black Dragon?s remains were still raining down. ?Yahoo! You three were awesome!? Ron yelled running up to Dyne. ?Yuck, let me get this off of you.? Ron peeled the Black Dragon?s skin off of Dyne. ?Guarding dragon?s isn?t easy, huh?? Said Sabir, while they all stood there looking at the ?arena? around them. They had climbed through the tunnels, the passageways, and the caves. Finally they went through Ron?s office, through the lobby, and got outside to breathe some fresh air. ?Can someone explain what the hell happened to me? Wings, a blue light, and the flying lance?? Dyne yelled. Sabir sat and thought for a while, X-Fer was pacing around, thinking as well. Ron was laying down on the ground with a big smile, ?Wow, well whatever happened down there, I still don?t get. But it is the most freaking amazing thing that has happened to me.? Dyne wiped goo and skin off of himself, and awaited Sabir?s response. Sabir finally stood up and found a answer, ?Let me look at the lance,? Sabir picked up the lance and read the symbols, ?This is your answer, look at the symbols they are Ramuh?s sign.? Dyne gasped, ?I knew I had saw these symbols before!? Sabir nodded, ?Yes and that is what happened the lance is magical, it responds to your emotions.? Ron got up, ?Holy cow, what the heck. Can I have that lance back, it can fetch a god price.? Dyne gave Ron a angry glare, ?All right you can keep it, I don?t want your what do you call them, ?emotions?, to make you turn into a evil angel guy, ha.? Ron just sat down in the ground silently, X-Fer got up, ?Master, I believe our work is done, so we should go back to the West Islands.? Sabir bowed his head, ?Yes quite right, we should go now.? Sabir and X-Fer gave Ron and Dyne a handshake. ?We must leave now Dyne. Nice meeting you and Ron.? X-Fer said politely. ?How will you go all the way to the West Islands? How did you get here in the first place?? Sabir raised his hand and chanted, ?Majin shabir vistal!? then a dragon appeared, a smaller one than the black dragon, this one was blue. ?This is Majir, it?s my personal dragon. X-Fer and I use him to get around fast. We keep him under a invisibility cloak, just in case anyone is afraid of dragons.? X-Fer and Sabir hopped on Majir, Ron ran up to them and yelled, ?Wait up, I want to go! I need some excitement in my life!? Sabir looked at him, ?What about your Chocobo stable?? Ron ran to the stables and opened each one, ?You are free to go Chocobos! This is my Father?s business not mine!? He turned to Sabir, ?I want to come with you, maybe I?ll find my Father again!? Sabir nodded, ?Come then, we?re going to have some rough times though.? Ron shrugged, ?I don?t care! My father ran off with some lady, he didn?t care about his troubles. I know that?s irresponsible but I need to follow his steps in order to have a adventurous life!?
Ron hopped on Majin, ?Well Dyne, look at me I?ll be a Dragon Gaurdian too! I will be a hero guy and I?ll see my dad again! He?ll be so proud, you?ll see.? Dyne smiled, ?I bet you?ll go places I never will Ron. I?ll be stuck at my farm forever, I?m happy for you!? Sabir, X-Fer, and Ron waved, Majir flapped his wings and they went up into the sky. They flew north rapidly, dyne ran below them waving, Dyne got tired after a while and fell to his knees still waving. He watch them fly as far as his eye can see, as he was there on his knees while Chocobos ran through the field freely.

Dyne started wondering where Choco was so he looked around for him, ?Choco where are you?? From behind one of the stables came Choco with bird seed in his mouth. ?Hey Choco you?ll never believe what happened. I feel like going home and napping but we have those Org-Freezers to get let?s go!? Dyne hopped on Choco and they bagen to ride toward Kirin Town. In the distance Kirin Town came to view. They went through the town?s entance and stopped to rest for a while. The town was full of people, there is no polltution, always a blue sky, and no trash on the streets. In the distance they could see Ramuh?s temple. ?Hey Choco lets? stop by for a prayer.?
Dyne and Choco rode and stopped in front of ramuh?s Temple, the temple was always a nice site to look at. It had beautiful statues of Ramuh, with giant pillars, all engraved with,

After Dyne dropped off his offering and made his prayer, he rode over to Biggs and Wedge?s house. Biggs and Wedge work for the Federation. Thanks to capitalism the corporation Kompyuta rose to a power so big that they alone own the entire western continent, the reason being because all of the Federation depends on Kompyuta for their software, machinery, computers, artillery, and almost every technological appliance. But the Farming Republic is also an extremely important part to the whole world, because it is the place that produces all the food for the entire planet.
?So do you have the money?? Biggs looked straight into Dyne?s eyes and stared. ?Yes I do, the real question is do you have the Organic-Freezers?? Biggs smiled and put his left arm around Dyne hugging him warmly, ?Oh Dyne, do we have the Org-Freezers? Of course pal, of course. We have the largest selection of Org-Freezes, in all of the Federation!? Dyne shook Biggs? arm off and smiled, ?Yeah, the largest selection in the street you mean.? All of a sudden the door in the back of the living room opened with smoke coming out with a great aroma. ?Dyne, my little friend, sowhadayawan? Wedge stood there, with burnt mitts and a messy apron, ?Do you wannaeatsome ferntal with steak? I make the best in tha? Federation!? Dyne smiled and said, ?I?ll have the steak but not the ferntal. Remember my allergy?? Wedge grabbed Dyne by the arms and pushed him over into the kitchen. Wedge sucked in some air through his nose and exhaled sighing loudly; there were pots and pans everywhere with some ferntal boiling and a steak frying. ?You wait in the living room.? Wedge raised his hand and pointed to a door with a Choco Ravers sticker, Dyne smiled and turned to Wedge, ?You guys like the Choco Ravers? They?re the best rock band ever!? Wedge walked over to the door with the sticker and opened it, then he walked over to a TD Player, said ?Of course we do! We went to the last concert in the Western Islands. I have all their TD?s.? Wedge turned the TD player on and put the square shaped disk in a slot and the music started to play. Dyne?s eyes widened immediately, ?Woah! A TD Player? Treb Discs are so expensive though.?
?Well not really, I?ll let you have this extra portable TD player we got in our shipment yesterday because you?re our best friend.? Dyne walked over to Wedge and gave him a hug, ?Oh Wedge you are the best!? Biggs frowned and walked away, then Wedge sniffed the air and said, ?Woah, it?s ready! Go over to the dinner table Dyne, hey Biggs get your *** over here, food is ready!? They all sat down and ate, ?hey Biggs, wedge you?ll never believe what happened to me.? Dyne explained the incident with the Black Dragon and his new friends Sabir and X-Fer. Biggs and Wedge were especially surprised to know that Ron left the Chocobo Stables to be a Dragon gaurdian. After a long conversation the sun set and the first and second moon came out, Wedge and Biggs fixed Dyne a bed and Choco was put in the Chocobo stable in the back, the next day Dyne and Choco had to make the journey back.
When Dyne and Choco got home they put the Organic-Freezers in the freezer room next to the barn. Dyne set his lance in a safe spot and looked at it for a while, he would?ve looked at his cyber-library for more info on Ramuh, but he wanted to listen to his Choco Ravers TD. Dyne happily ran around his house with his new TD player, he sat down and was about to blast his Choco Ravers TD at full volume when the phone started ringing, so he turned the TD player off and answered the phone, ?Hello, this is Nublar Farm, where the produce is Cock-a-Doodle fresh!?
-?Hey man this is Biggs, and I have Cock-a-Doodle big news, ha.?
-?And how egg-citing is this news.?
-?It is exciting enough to stop it with the lame chicken jokes.? Dyne giggled and responded ?Okay then, spit it out.? Biggs cleared his throat and began, ?Well you see I was on my way to recharge my car, when suddenly, some huge trucks were heading your way, and I mean a lot of huge trucks. And guess what it said on the side of the trucks, it said Kompyuta.? Ding-dong! The doorbell at Dyne?s house rang. ?Holy crap, can that be them? Biggs, get your butt over here! I?m not good with business men.? Biggs responded, ?I?ll try my hardest to get there as soon as I can, see you there.? Dyne opened the door and walked over to the front gate, at the front stood a tall, dark man, with some other men, and a long line of trucks right behind them. ?Is this the Nublar Farm? Are you Donald Kayo?s assistant?? the man said. ?That man died a seven years ago, I am his son.? Dyne responded. The man pouted and said, ? You?re his son? Donald died, this is not good. Is Mrs. Kayo here??
?That woman also died, she was my mother.? Dyne responded in an angry voice. The dark man frowned and responded sadly, ?This news is terrible, my brother and sister in law are dead? Then I guess your are my nephew , my name is Michel Kayo, I am at your service Mr..??
?The name is Dyne Kayo, you are my Uncle? My father never spoke of you.?
?He didn?t, hmm, well he never did like me.?
?Why not, did you hurt him??
?No never, I just left the farm at the age of 9, I left your father alone with your grandparents. I was a stowaway and I went to Nossia.? Dyne opened the gate and walked with Michel over to the porch of his house. ?What?s Nossia? Oh, I know, it was what the western continent was called before it became Kompyuta.?
?Yes, when I got to Nossia, I was taken in by a old man named Larry Williams. Larry, taught me about technology and computers, which was very illegal, since people were very religious at the time. But we secretly made a bunch of computers and gizmos, few people started buying them and then we started making lots of profit and then?.? Dyne waved his hand and said, ?And then what happened?? Michel, smiled and said, ?Maybe I?ll tell you the rest if you let me in.?

Dyne lit up the fireplace, and served some tea for Michel. Michel?s assistants were sitting down as well, all of the trucks were outside, and the truck drivers were outside being entertained by Choco. ? Well, then Mr. Michel, tell me what happened, did you get rich?? Michel took a sip of tea and said, ?Precisely, I did get rich after a year or so, you see the thing is that the people soon started to like this technology so lots of people started to buy, so we started a company, Kompyuta. Old Larry and I never told anyone else how to make our stuff, no matter how much money he or she offered. Sure it seems to be a monopoly, but people didn?t mind, they just kept buying. When I turned 20 Larry died and I became owner of Kompyuta. The Federation began to use our technology for their offices, their military, and just about everything. The federation made our money skyrocket. We were Nossia?s Industry, so the people decided to make the company, the whole continent. We were the most advanced people in the world!
?Soon everyone in the world had a Kompyuta brand appliance in their home. Kompyuta Mowers for your lawn, Kompyuta PC?s for your kids and your job, and Kompyuta cars for the most economic drives. Kompyuta was a savior to the world, it opened up the world?s eyes to something more than just magical Espers did. Not that I don?t believe in the Espers, I still believe in them. Look, I came to take my brother away from this simple life, but it seems that I can only save my nephew, or dare I say it, the next in line to be President of Kompyuta.? Dyne stood still, then he stood up and put his hand on his forehead, ?No way, I?m a farm boy. I can?t go, this farm is my life thanks for the offer though.? Michel sighed and sat down again, he sipped his tea and looked at Dyne, ?Look, I know this is quick but you are my nephew and I just met you, I want to get to know you better. ? Dyne shoved Michel, ?And getting to know me better is making me leave my farm and my country? Hell, you know what, I think you might even be lying. Maybe you are just a lying bastard who made up some stupid story about being my relative so you can take away my farm and expand your stupid company here!? Michel made a sad face and walked away, he opened the door and walked out. Dyne just stood there thinking of the memories he still had of his parents, he remembered them showing him pictures of his grandpa in a clown outfit. He remembered seeing a locket around his grandpa?s neck, the picture of a boy, then he remembered asking his father and he never got an answer. Dyne immediately ran outside, ?Hey Michel, Mr. Kayo!? Michel turned his head, ?What do you want kid, I was going to leave now.? Dyne bent over and panted, ?Hey, uh, hey, look. I?m sorry, but I know you now, you were the boy in my grandpa?s locket.? Michel smiled and hugged Dyne, ?Yes! You remember, that is so great.? Dyne scratched his head; ?So you were planning to just sweep my dad off his feet and take him away, leaving the farm with these guys?? Michel nodded, ?Yeah actually that was my plan, I?m sorry, I know I gave you the wrong idea. It was wrong to just meet you and then say I?m going to take you away from your farm. I thought it would work, that?s why these men are here to take care of the farm.?
?I really want to go Mr. Michel. But my responsibility is my farm.
?Call me Uncle Michel, you?re my nephew, remember that.?
?Yes I remember Uncle, so what?s in those trucks??
?They are here to build some residential areas for the workers, and there?s some farm stuff. I?m not sure what is in there actually, my Vice President Brady Harris is the one in charge of that. So are you gonna? go?? Ding-dong! ?Hey Dyne are you okay?? Wedge yelled. Dyne ran to the front door and there stood Biggs and Wedge, he let them in and then he turned to Michel, ?I?m not saying I?m gonna? go, but will the workers take good care of my farm if I do?? Michel?s assistant came up to Dyne and Michel and tapped Michel on his shoulder, ?Uh, Mr. Kayo, I-- I mean President Kayo. I?ve always wanted to have a farm of my own, I love this country stuff. Uh, so I was wondering can I stay and take care of Nublar Farm?? Dyne walked up to Michel?s assistant and asked, ?And what?s your name? I mean, who do you think, you are? Why the hell are complete strangers just parading in and trying to control me! You just barge into our conversation and say ?Hey I love farms and stuff?, you dumb goof!? The assistant shook Dyne?s hand, ?I am Mr., uh, Mr. Coral. You can call me Robert. I just wanted to help, I mean, I overheard the whole conversation and I just wanted Mr. Kayo to be with his cousin. So I wanted to offer my services.? Dyne patted Robert on the back and smiled, ?I like this guy Uncle Michel, if anyone were to take care of the farm, it?s definitely him. To bad it?s not gonna? happen.? Dyne turned over to Mr. Coral, ?Hey I?m sorry, I just really hate this whole ?hey I don?t know you and I want to take over your life? thing.? Michel went up to Robert and shook his hand, ?Well Mr. Coral thanks for trying. Well, does that mean you are not coming Dyne?? Dyne shook his finger; ?I?m not sure yet I?ll have to speak with my friends.? Dyne turned to Biggs and Wedge. ?Hey Biggs come over here, you too Wedge.? Dyne, Biggs and Wedge all stood in the corner of the living room, ?What are you thinking Dyne? I think you should go.? Biggs nodded and said, ?Yeah, I have to agree with Wedge on that one. Go Dyne, you could be the President of Kompyuta, that?s amazing.? Dyne nodded, ?Well, you guys seem excited, do you guys want to go?? Biggs and Wedge?s hearts stopped immediately, ?What!? Can we really go?? Yelled Biggs at the top of his lungs, Michel turned around and stared at the huddled friends and laughed.? Dyne walked away from Biggs and Wedge and walked over to Michel, ?Can they go Uncle Michel?? Michel nodded, If it?s what you want nephew.? Dyne laughed, ?Just them, not me!? Biggs growled, ?Dyne you bastard. ?I?m kidding, I?ll go, for a short while though, if I don?t like it I can come back.? Michel nodded, so Dyne hugged Michel and said, ?But Choco is coming.?

?Yahoo! Yes, this is helluva rockin? thing, man!? Wedge was full of joy when he found out that he was going to Kompyuta. ?Wow, I?m gonna? get some computers, TD?s, Virtual Pets, and?? Wedge just trailed off listing the many things he could get, Wedge was more excited than Biggs. Biggs couldn?t believe how his life could get anymore exciting, the last time Biggs had gone to Kompyuta was when it was still Nossia. Biggs and Wedge embraced each other and then ran around their store happily. They had already packed their bags two hours ago and they got a person to take care of the store five minutes after they got to the store. Dyne and his Uncle Michel were supposed to stop by the store to pick them up so they can go on their trip, but Dyne and Michel were taking a bit too long.
A truck drove up Dyne?s driveway, the truck driver came out with a couple of other men. The opened up the back and took out a giant animal cage. ?Hey Uncle Michel, is Choco going to go in that thing?? Michel gave Dyne?s suitcases to one of his workers and then he walked up to the window, ?Well, where else is he going to go? In the front of the Fortress?? Dyne waved his finger at Michel; ?He isn?t going in a cage! Well not yet though I have to talk to him. And what the heck is a Fortress?? Michel scratched his head with that question, ?What is a Fortress, is that what you said? You don?t know about my famous Flying Fortress, you mean to tell me you?ve never heard of the Air Palace or the Mansion in the Clouds, or even by the ship?s real name ?the Nubles??? Dyne rested his chin on his hand and thought for a moment, he walked around, scratched his head, and then responded in the most intelligent way: ?NO.? Michel sighed and walked away muttering. Dyne held his lance and gave it to a worker, ?Hey put this in a nice case, put ?fragile? on its caase. This lance is very important.? The worker nodded, ?Yes sir.? Dyne turned away and walked outside, he walked over to Choco and hopped on him, ?Hey Choco, we are going on a big ship in the sky to Kompyuta. We?re going with my Uncle Michel, he?s a nice guy, and don?t worry about the farm, that Mr. Coral fellow seems smart enough to take care of the farm than me!? Choco squawked and moved his head up and down. ?You like the idea, that?s good. Hey want to take a ride around the farm before we leave??
Choco immediately started to run through the ferntal fields, the ferntal leaves brushed on his face and tickled his nose. The fields seemed to go on forever and for Dyne it was the greatest feeling ever. This will be the last time that Dyne will ever see the farm for a long time, so every yard of the field they rode through was bliss for both of the ?brothers?. The fields suddenly stopped ant the corn fields began, there were a bunch of chickens there pecking away at the corn so Dyne told Choco to stop and he hopped off. ?Hey you little chickens, I?ve been looking for you five, go ahead eat as much corn as you like.? He then turned to Choco, ?Don?t worry Choco, I?ll tell Mr. Coral to get them later, let the chickens have their fun today, after all today is a great day.? Dyne hopped back on Choco and they continued to ride for hours in and out every field there was in the farm, they said goodbye to all the chickens, the cows, and all the other animals.
Dyne and Choco finally returned and told Mr. Coral everything he needed to know. Dyne shook Robert Coral?s hand and laughed, ?Really, ha, ha, you used to beg your parents for pet chickens Mr. Coral? Well, now your wish has come true, you have 150 chickens to take care of. This is a big farm Mr. Coral, but I?m sure you and all these men could take care of it. Oh and try to get at least 1, 800 eggs for the upcoming Harvest Festival. Mr. Sol will tell you the rest, he?s the Harvest Festival coordinator. You?ll get along with everyone in Kirin.? Michel ran up to Dyne and grabbed his shoulder, ?Hey Dyne, Choco is being sent to The Nubles right now, he has a very good accommodation, are you happy?? Dyne nodded and gave Michel a high five, he looked at Choco being put in a truck and being sent away. ?Yes I am as a matter of a fact, I am pleased. So let?s go pick up Biggs and Wedge! But before we go to Kompyuta can we stick around and go to the Harvest Festival it?s in two days.?
There stood Biggs and Wedge with suitcases and all, sitting on the edge of the side walk waiting. Both of them had turned their excitement to an extreme boredom and bitterness. The agonies, anger, sour feelings, and abhorrence was all in one big sordid expression. Biggs was grinding his teeth together so hard it hurt him; he was about to yell at the top of his lungs, when suddenly through the distance, a loud beeping started. Biggs and Wedge turned their heads and got up happily, ?Finally they get here!? VOOM! A long hover limo streamed down the street and came to a stop right in front of Biggs and Wedge. ?You two are the most disgraceful, outrageous, individuals in the planet!? Biggs and Wedge simultaneously yelled this as Michel opened the door. ?No need to get angry, I know we were late, the thing is that we had to get better accommodations for Dyne?s bird.? Dyne immediately smacked Michel in the back of the head, ?Hey you dumb goof, it?s a chocobo not bird! I?ll smack you all the way too the Secundi Moon!? Michel rubbed the area that Dyne smacked him and then he started laughing hysterically. Biggs and Wedge put their suitcases in the back of the back of the hover limo and stepped inside. ?So where do we go now Uncle Michel?? Michel turned his head and responded, ?Pal, we?re going to the Flying Fortress, or better said The Nubles.? Dyne elbowed Michel, ?Oh I forgot, we are not going to fly in the Nubles yet, we are only going to stay in it for a while. Dyne said he wanted us to go to Harvest Festival.? Biggs was furious, ?But that?s in two days, I want to fly now!? Dyne laughed, ?Well I guess you have to wait.?

THAT'S THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]King Penn, I posted this only 15 minutes ago. Topics don't get a bunch of replies 3 minutes after, DICK. [/B][/QUOTE]

you, my friend, are being the "dick" for 2 reasons:-

1. I said no offense and explained myself

2. I'm new and only joined some 10 minutes ago and would not have known when you posted it

and come to think of it, doesn't the otaku consider continuous posts, one after another to be spam? and another thing, this should be in games an stories, thats what its there for

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

2. I'm new and only joined some 10 minutes ago and would not have known when you posted it

and come to think of it, doesn't the otaku consider continuous posts, one after another to be spam? and another thing, this should be in games an stories, thats what its there for [/B][/QUOTE]

Let's not start a flame war, people... Posting one thing after another is ok when you're doing a story... And yes, this does belong in G&S. Shiro, don't call people names, it's just immature.

Consider yourself Moved.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

and come to think of it, doesn't the otaku consider continuous posts, one after another to be spam? and another thing, this should be in games an stories, thats what its there for [/B][/QUOTE]
Look,like Final Flash said, there aint no point in arguin over this,Shiro,you were bein' immature,
but King Penn,you dont have the right to critiscise when there hasnt been that many replies....
(Sorry Final Flash, I kinda took your words.)

King Penn, I am extremely sorry, I was Immature, it's just that I quite enjoyed writing this story, and I was so proud of it, I wanted a "Hey, good story!" or something.

As for you Sabir, I dedicated parts of this story to you and X-Fer. Not to mention that you will be continous characters and you will be in the movie. I will even put you in the movie, if I can...

By the way, I told the representative at Square the whole plot. There is a major plot twist invloved, two or three actually. Sabir and X-Fer since you guys are my VIP's so give me your AIM names and we will discuss.
And Square is considering my story for the next FF movie, because they need a story that is medieval/technological. when I tell you guys the true storyline you will see why the guys at Square Honolulu love this.