Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shattering Eartth: Rain of Roses Corner Discussion [M-LSV]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Ok now I have opened up a thread to discuss the issues of my rpg and suggestions. This thread is only for those who are recruited in my rpg and also to those who plan on signing up. I need wiccans and humans. I do not want anymore people signing up for elements and psychic powers. Wiccans can be half witch and half wiccan. Human is human ok, so please if you want this rpg to start then I suggest if you want play two characters or tell someone about the rpg to get this going. Plus I need you guys to pm me about locations. You guys can also tell me how you think this rpg is going to come out. Plus if it comes out good, there will be a part to like I said. Thank you all and hope this turns out well.[/COLOR] :wigout:
Posted
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.and here I thought you guys would think I'm a pain. lol anyways thank you for the comfort. Well when I get a few more people..well wheter or not we don't I will start the rpg on Monday. I forgot I work full time on Sundays and don't go on at all.
Posted
Poor you. I mean that in the best way possible. Look at it this way, at least you didn't ask us to like, delete all our posts and repostthem in alphabetical order by name or something like that. :)
Posted
Lol, that gives me an Idea...everyone delete post and put it in alphabeticaly order. lol just joking. Well I will edit my post again for my sign up. I will play a male wiccan also, since noone seems to want to be one. See a wiccan puts a a shield which takes the fight into another dimension. Something like that.
Posted
Oh, she's joking about that...*puts away pitchfork and whistles innocently*

The idea of wiccans putting up some sorta dimensional barrier is similar in concept to the Barriel Seals in X/1999. It creates an exact duplicate of the area, but it's in a completely different dimension, so any damage inflicted on the surroundings would not occur in the real world.

If you want, I can make another profile with superpower-hating normal human character. Just PM me or reply to this post. But should I make a new post in the other thread or just edit my profile there?
Posted
You are such a life saver. I would appreciate it if you would make another profile of a human it would be grea. No you can create a new post, plus thats where I got the idea from (the movie X). Thank you again. So now we have 1 human and 1 wiccan(which is me I'll post after you do). I can't double post (smile)
Posted
Ok, I got the Natural power-hating human character profile in, so don't worry about double posting. ^^

Hmm...doesn't seem like we have any new people. T_T Maybe one of the people who signed up can go for another wiccan. Dunno, your call Aqua.

Oh, btw, the X tv series is much better than the movie. :p
Posted
Yea I agree, well anyone who can do me a favor and play a wiccan for the Mystic group. I would appreciate it. Plus I'm putting up the rpg in adventure square ok. Sign ups are still open, plus as you can see where the story left off. I want delirium to post first and then from there anyone else can start posting. Plus a little info, the crimson killed a member of the Mystic (Name: Destiny). So deilirium tells the mystics the news as the see the body on the ground. From there on, your good to go people. Hope this turns out good.

Edit: Well since she's not on and I have a couple that are impatient (even thoug they say so). So just post away. I told Midnight rush to go first, so fallow his post ok guys.
Posted
O_o; ;o;

Whoa, didn't know this RP has already got that many posts.
:o :o :o

EDIT: First post in this cool RP! XD

If there's anything I need to improve, just comment on this thread. Just letting all of you know, since this is the first time I participated in a RP. :p
Posted
Really/ It's your first time? I actually thought you were a member for a while before I looked at the New member part.


Your post is really good, by the way.
Posted
Thanks. ^^

[quote name='Aqua']Important Announcement: Sword Breaker has made a mistake. Sefir is a he and he put two weeping girls. Sefir is the Mystic leader so please make note and fix what ever problem . I will delete this once I am sure ebveryone gets this meessage[/quote]

Also, Sefir isn't the weeping type and he wouldn't just stand there if Leya was threatened. O_o; (He also has his spear in concealment, so I'll leave that bit for thought)

Thankfully, I had two windows opened, one for my in-progress post and one separate page to refresh the main thread constantly or else we would have nearly three posts at the same time. <_<


Kinda funny how Yutarin and Ivan both wanted to intervene. XD

EDIT: Ah, finally everything's fixed and all's well with the world. :p
Posted
Well, just for the record that I'm telling Sword Breaker HERE and not the RPG, is because I'm not posting, therefore, it would spamming the RPG. I'm telling you here, that the Arcana Sword, can ONLY be wielded by elementals. So even IF your character had recieved the Arcana Sword, he wouldn't be able to use it, plus, it would also be the size of a dagger, you savvy?
Posted
Do I....... Savy? Wtf... i think that means do I understand....but whatever. Yes i do understand, but, frankly, Alex dosn't. He is not a good enough Pychic to pierce the shield of idiocy inside your charectors bran to learn that! (Hahaha thats for ruining my fun!)
Posted
Ok then......................what an interesting conversation. Really made me laugh. Plus I'm glad everyone fixed there post. So now i can post yay, plus I really was confused as hell! But everythings ok. Oh and I will be taking votes on doing a 2nd part in this rpg. Plus if there is a 2nd part some original characters would die, but those who played in the first part of rpg and died could make another profile and become someone else(just to let you know this is for the future noones dieng yet). Anyways you get me?
Posted
Well, I have a HUGE finish planned for Alex, in which, of course, he dies. Therefore I would just like to advise that no one screw up my plan by killing Alex befor the very end of this RP. Thanks! I tink we should have a second part, assuming that somtinhg dosn't go all ****** up and this one loses control, and i would make anohter profile (or make up somthing to brin back alex!) and join in!
Posted
Okay, time to make more use of this thread. XD

SB, great entry and thanks for clarifying the increase in Alex's 'badass-ness.' Though you have to admit that I tried bring that out during the Sefir/Alex fight. ;)

Um, Midnight Rush, I point to a quote in my post:
[QUOTE=liubei013][COLOR=Blue]
Taking advantage of Sefir's storm and Ivan's psychic shockwave, the Mystics managed to get out of the city and to their fallback spot relatively unharmed and undetected.[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]
That generally meant ALL of them (and there aren't that many left anyways), maybe except for a few stragglers, not a score (20) of them. O_O; Just letting you know the intentions of that segment.
Posted
Heheh... thanks... well, ya know, it's not easy being this good...lol... jk... lol

Anyway, thanks, I came up with the whole thing becouse of Naruto, were he had the Kyubi inside of him and it took over his body sometimes, just sounded like the right tihng to do.
Posted
Alright, guys. I have a favore to ask. i haven't been able to get on in a few days and I am way behind. I don't have the time to read them all, so can someone tell me what is happening.
Posted
I made it easy for you. Your in my last post...you come to stop me and you reveasl your identity cuz I'm out of control ok. Is that easy for you....besides everyone decided to go all out on war...so basically thats whats happening everyone at war.lol
Posted
[quote name='Aqua']I made it easy for you. Your in my last post...you come to stop me and you reveasl your identity cuz I'm out of control ok. Is that easy for you....besides everyone decided to go all out on war...so basically thats whats happening everyone at war.lol[/quote]

I was under the impression that the final conflict was gonna build up, maybe even Crimson Shadow and Mystics may unknowingly meet each other at their school/workplace. ....IT'S OUT OF CONTROL! >_>
Posted
Well thats just part one of the war....its suppose to settle down and have a rest.....then they go on with their daily lives(if some can). then war 2 breaks out in different places where people work or go to school. Life just isn't easy.V_V

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...