Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This movie is one of my all time favorites, it is a great little movie about a witch in training (kiki) and her adventures in the city. Has anyone seen this movie? Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? Just post a response...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? Just post a response... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=limegreen]Kiki's Delivery Service is an adorable movie! I saw it for the first time on the Disney Channel, and fell in love with it:love:![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]they played it on the Disney channel? when?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=limegreen]I don't know [b]exactly[/b] when..... but, I do know for a fact that the Disney Channel shows the dubbed version at least once a year. Always around Halloween...[/COLOR]
Posted
IT is ........................ok. I saw it on disney too and It was just one of those......you know....
Posted
guss what, shyguy, i have no idea what your talking about,
wanna let me barrow it over the weekend, then i can say something like i am smart, and saw a video.
just like u:(

(will i get smart by staying at a holladay inn?)
  • 7 months later...
Posted
it's so cute! I admit that when I first saw the commercial for it way back when I thought it would be the STUPIDEST thing in the world. but I saw it and loved it! I used to not like the way Miyazaki's films are animated, but it sorta grew on me. anywho, I loved the movie ^_^
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...