Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Living Hell - Damien Underground [M-LSV]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Welcome To, The Living Hell. This is the Damien Underground Area where all will be explained, if asked ofcourse.

Please only wait until your asked to post, when your asked to post i'll give you a day or so to make a post so this RP will take a while i'm guessing. My post was only to get us started, so don't worry about running into my character anytime soon.

The main story will spur out in a small while, so i don't want anyone meeting Damien in this chapter. I will tell you if i want you to start the next chapter, so be ready. But for our second post in this tale i am asking Angelus_Necare to start.
[CENTER]______________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER]

Next Post: Yunsung

[CENTER]______________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER]

The laughs, the cries......Your Post Yunsung.
Posted
Yep very well done, it shows how terrible the beast actually is, maybe someone posting next could walk past the church and see the blood splattered. Maybe ?

But Yunsung nearly a day now, don't worry about it, i'm not worried about the time, just the quality, and ofcourse looking at your own RP's i know what to expect and more.

But back to your post Angelus, it sets it up into the next morning, a quick fast-forward, perfectly done. I think it will be even more an asset having you with us. I now sound like a teacher talking to a gifted pupil, haha, sorry about that.

Thanks and I can't wait to see Yunsung's post.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Right, I'm all posted so I hope I done okay, I'm really enjoying the mood of this role play, I hope it continues.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thanks very much Jamie, well done post i might add, ok, well i'll have Delirium post and then i'll move the story on a bit. I'll give Yunsung a briefing, but remember wish him luck on those random test things.

And now onto your post Steff, Thanks.
Posted
Talk about damn efficiency, you all must be eager to post. Remember it can be as long or as short as it wants, you have a day to work on whatever you want. But i'm sure not all fo you will take a day, like Jamie and Steff for example.

Great posts, now on with the story, we'll stay on chapter one, i have something organised in my post.

And yes Steff, ~.~ you did mention you liked my pictures. Whatever you saw them as, i do not want to know. Haha, ok on with the story my friends.
Posted
[QUOTE=Icarus2K]Talk about damn efficiency, you all must be eager to post. Remember it can be as long or as short as it wants, you have a day to work on whatever you want. But i'm sure not all fo you will take a day, like Jamie and Steff for example.

Great posts, now on with the story, we'll stay on chapter one, i have something organised in my post.

And yes Steff, ~.~ you did mention you liked my pictures. Whatever you saw them as, i do not want to know. Haha, ok on with the story my friends.[/QUOTE]
[size=1][font=veranda][color=red]Of course it won't take me that long! Sean, I live on the internet, okay? Besides, its been a while since I've played horror, and played the type of character Naomi is.

LOL I already told you. >_< Bye bye kilt. LOL Th ebobsleigh was bad, though. That was YOU.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
~.~ See what i mean, girls and there minds. See i don't want to know anymore detail ok. No More Detail. And the bobsleigh, was just a random word in my head, it does have an inuendo though.

But thats my post up, sorry Steff but i killed someone, not you though, don't worry. Hopeyou like it, and Yunsung tell me whenever your ready to post and i'll get you in.

So next post Angelus_Necare. Good Luck.
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=red]You evil man! *bashes his head with a Pringles can* ;_; I hate this system. I wanna pooooost? *sits in the corner, glaring at him*[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
Ok, I posted, and uhhh, thanks for the luck?

Not much to do but wander around and observe the carnage, yay!

And I'm kinda wishing that Alexander wasn't a preist now, I'd like to see him act like the true sinner he should be :p .
Posted
hey, you know, go for it! he's your character, do what you will. a sinful priest seems like a very good character to me.

FYI, you cant give last rights to a dead person...just thot id put that out there.

and in closing, this RP is awesome.
Posted
[QUOTE=MehrLicht]hey, you know, go for it! he's your character, do what you will. a sinful priest seems like a very good character to me.

FYI, you cant give last rights to a dead person...just thot id put that out there.

and in closing, this RP is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Lol! I knew about the last rites before I wrote about it, I just thought it sounded good.

And if I let Alexander have his way he'd be chasing men around or something silly like that :sweat:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]That was a long post, but excellently done. The new chapter will be started in a bit, just get through how evil and deadly the creature is.

But onto your post now Steff, good luch..as aslways ^___^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Yeh i may be evil, but i'm the 'story teller'. So on with the story then, i will let Jamie post then i'll start the new chapter. To let you in with whats coming up next. The new chapters name is 'Trauma'. So be prepared for the worst, theres much more to come than that.

We haven't even embraced Damien fully yet, we will, in due time. But be read, you may find yourself in a stick. So, Jamie, your post then i'll start Chapter Two - Trauma.

And MerhLicht will have the first post in there.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
haha, i actually had no problem with any advances...mainly because i didnt see any advances. i mean if you wanna have a slightly...boy liking priest...im cool with that. im still gonna keep my young man not priest liking if thats fine with you.
Posted
*snaps fingers*

damn!

I mean....uh, okie dokie!

heh, it's no problem Mehr, I was just feeling unusualy obnoxious while writting that, I wont torture anyone too much with it.

And I like to think that Alan is a man of age not a boy.

It just sounds dirty that way :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...