Guest firemac

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]1.racists
2.walmart
3.people that think they are hackers because they are scriptkiddies
4.not ever being able to have my comp secure against see rule 3
5.people telling me i spam.
6.spamming by people that yell about spamming.
7.Flame wars{people need to grow up}
8.rednecks that always say im a freak.When in fact they are the freaks{graduating with a g.p.a of less than 1.5 puts you on that list}
9.stupid people{most not all but most humans no offense to neone here}
10.people that ask me to have cyber sex with them{once again people need to grow up}
11.hot topic{so all the preps can where shirts that say lil devil and act like they are so cool} [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree with most of those , I don't get 11 though

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]the worst pet peeve... "my my"
my my this
my my that
my my what a bad temper
my my ur so cute
my my this tastes good/bad
my my bleh
my my whatever
just the words "my my" put together...and ppl use it WAY to much....ARGH! ITS SO ANNOYING! my other pet peeve is when my pet monkey stares at me...i would throw a book at him if i could...but then he'd shreak and shreak and never shut up...stupid monkey[/size]

heheheee, here's my list:

1. perverts
2. perverts
3. perverts

now that that's out of the way,

4. racists, and any other ignorant-minded people
5. people not knocking before entering a room
6. people that ****ing talk **** like there ain't no ****ing ****ed **** of a **** tomorrow **** *** **** **** (etc.) :mad:
7. I can't stand cigarette smoke... I put up with it for some people 'cause it's their choice, but I still hate it...
8. snoring.......... aaaaaahh my sister snores and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.. (hehe, amibasuki's gonna be mad :D)
9. tele-marketers
10. computer music (aka pop)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]heheheee, here's my list:

1. perverts
2. perverts
3. perverts

6. people that ****ing talk **** like there ain't no ****ing ****ed **** of a **** tomorrow **** *** **** **** (etc.) :mad:
7. I can't stand cigarette smoke... I put up with it for some people 'cause it's their choice, but I still hate it...
8. snoring.......... aaaaaahh my sister snores and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.. (hehe, amibasuki's gonna be mad :D)
9. tele-marketers
10. computer music (aka pop) [/B][/QUOTE]
wow, 6, has so amny cuss words in it I have no idea what you said

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]11.hot topic{so all the preps can where shirts that say lil devil and act like they are so cool} [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I buy from there every once in a while, but I dont buy sh*t like that. *shudders* You can tell people apart if they actually are hardcore or if they just are preps.. its quite easy.. hardcore stay away from things that say, 'punk princess' 'punk' 'lil' devil' or anything that gives them a label.. preps buy all that stuff and i make fun of them and mock them when i see em :D I usually go there for pants every once in a blue moon.. that place is expenzsive![/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[B]

yeeaaahh, that was kind of the point... glad it got across... lol :D [/B][/QUOTE]
All I could make out was, some one tlaking baout stuff like there was no tommorow

[B]heheheee, here's my list:

1. perverts
2. perverts
3. perverts

9. tele-marketers
10. computer music (aka pop) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*stares blankly at the screen* You know what's odd??? I've notice that we have a lot of things in common.... I'm scared... lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]*stares blankly at the screen* You know what's odd??? I've notice that we have a lot of things in common.... I'm scared... lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh,... we do, don't we? how very odd.... *hides from PiroMunkie* :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
All I could make out was, some one tlaking baout stuff like there was no tommorow [/B][/QUOTE]

in essence I was saying that I can't stand it when someone has to have a swear word after every other word they say, or a sentence that is nothing but swear words, it reeeeeeally bothers me...

[B]in essence I was saying that I can't stand it when someone has to have a swear word after every other word they say, or a sentence that is nothing but swear words, it reeeeeeally bothers me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]So obviously you don't like limp bizket, good.. good.. lol............. ......... Anna?? Where'd you go Anna? Anna dont ignore me, Anna.. Anna thats rude..:D[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]So obviously you don't like limp bizket, good.. good.. lol............. ......... Anna?? Where'd you go Anna? Anna dont ignore.. Anna thats rude..:D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm here! hehe, the only song I like from LB is Rollin'... I think it's one of the songs that swears the least..... other than that, I don't like 'em, sorry but it's just not my thing, ya know?

[B]I'm here! hehe, the only song I like from LB is Rollin'... I think it's one of the songs that swears the least..... other than that, I don't like 'em, sorry but it's just not my thing, ya know? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1].....What's there to be sorry for? I hate limp bizket!! :mad: too rap for me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to rap... no like rap.. rap is bad........*paranoia kicks in*... rap.... its everywhere... *bird flies overhead* I'm on to you!!!!!*points at the bird*[/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[B]

in essence I was saying that I can't stand it when someone has to have a swear word after every other word they say, or a sentence that is nothing but swear words, it reeeeeeally bothers me... [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah I see, I needed that to be cleared up

[B]

[SIZE=1].....What's there to be sorry for? I hate limp bizket!! :mad: too rap for me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to rap... no like rap.. rap is bad........*paranoia kicks in*... rap.... its everywhere... *bird flies overhead* I'm on to you!!!!!*points at the bird*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL, oooookay, leave the wildlife alone... :D I don't prefer rap myself, and it [i]is[/i] everywhere, which is probably why it just doesn't bother me anymore. Only thing I like about it sometimes are some beats to some of the songs, stuff you can dance toa little, and being on the drumline, a lot of the stuff we make up had rap 'origins' if you will..... but I don't own and most likely will never own any rap, I'm just not into it.

Guest firemac
[B]

ROFL, oooookay, leave the wildlife alone... :D I don't prefer rap myself, and it [i]is[/i] everywhere, which is probably why it just doesn't bother me anymore. Only thing I like about it sometimes are some beats to some of the songs, stuff you can dance toa little, and being on the drumline, a lot of the stuff we make up had rap 'origins' if you will..... but I don't own and most likely will never own any rap, I'm just not into it. [/B][/QUOTE]
funny, I don't many of you don't liek rap, I liek rap, it's cool

[B]ROFL, oooookay, leave the wildlife alone... :D I don't prefer rap myself, and it [i]is[/i] everywhere, which is probably why it just doesn't bother me anymore. Only thing I like about it sometimes are some beats to some of the songs, stuff you can dance toa little, and being on the drumline, a lot of the stuff we make up had rap 'origins' if you will..... but I don't own and most likely will never own any rap, I'm just not into it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You know? If you verbally try to pronounce ROFL, it kinda sounds like waffle!:D But yes, Rap is one of my pet peeves its somewhere in one of my posts here..I don't like to dance really so I'm strctly rock and punk where dancing is unheard of and moshing,crowd surfing, jumping, and stage diving are good manners! That's why I'm picky with friends.. if they like other music besides what I lsiten to than I don't really try to get to know that well...it can be a bad thing but i look at it like a good thing..[/SIZE]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
funny, I don't many of you don't liek rap, I liek rap, it's cool [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm a hip hop fan. Itz da shiat, fo sheezy, get that going up his little weezy.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]

[SIZE=1]That's one reason I hate it...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hip Hop is a hella lot better than straight rock though! ^^

[B]

[SIZE=1]You know? If you verbally try to pronounce ROFL, it kinda sounds like waffle!:D But yes, Rap is one of my pet peeves its somewhere in one of my posts here..I don't like to dance really so I'm strctly rock and punk where dancing is unheard of and moshing,crowd surfing, jumping, and stage diving are good manners! That's why I'm picky with friends.. if they like other music besides what I lsiten to than I don't really try to get to know that well...it can be a bad thing but i look at it like a good thing..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, it does kinda sound like waffle... and in my head lol always sounds like, well, lol. hehe. I agree that being picky with friends can be a good and bad thing. Good b/c it means there's more potential for deeper connection from similar interests, but bad b/c there's not enough variety. I am the way I am b/c of a ton of different people. I wouldn't ever call myself impressionable-nowhere close- but I'm open to new things. Like anime for example. I used to think it was crap, just stupid trash on fro kids. Then I got to know this one girl a bit better last year (right now we're like, really close) and eventually I opened up to her interests and tried some out, and over Spring Break of this year I actually sat through DragonBallZ, and I found myself liking it. I just don't limit my interests, that and people can't ever put a label on me :D

[B]lol, it does kinda sound like waffle... and in my head lol always sounds like, well, lol. hehe. I agree that being picky with friends can be a good and bad thing. Good b/c it means there's more potential for deeper connection from similar interests, but bad b/c there's not enough variety. I am the way I am b/c of a ton of different people. I wouldn't ever call myself impressionable-nowhere close- but I'm open to new things. Like anime for example. I used to think it was crap, just stupid trash on fro kids. Then I got to know this one girl a bit better last year (right now we're like, really close) and eventually I opened up to her interests and tried some out, and over Spring Break of this year I actually sat through DragonBallZ, and I found myself liking it. I just don't limit my interests, that and people can't ever put a label on me :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wel, I'm not completely close minded.. mostly when it comes to music. Cause I've liked pop and rap in the past but then I worked at this summer camp once and everyone there listened to rock so I had to listen to it and learned to like it soooooooooo much better than rap to the point where I noticed everything bad about rap and pop and grew to hate it.. then later on I made a friend who listened to punk and she introduced me to someof that and here i am as weird as ever!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! YA!!!!! I truly love who I am..:D its something not a lot of people can honstely say[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Wel, I'm not completely close minded.. mostly when it comes to music. Cause I've liked pop and rap in the past but then I worked at this summer camp once and everyone there listened to rock so I had to listen to it and learned to like it soooooooooo much better than rap to the point where I noticed everything bad about rap and pop and grew to hate it.. then later on I made a friend who listened to punk and she introduced me to someof that and here i am as weird as ever!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! YA!!!!! I truly love who I am..:D its something not a lot of people can honstely say[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*gives PiroMunkie a gold star and a hero cookie* lol I like myself alright, I'm aware of flaws, but I know who I am, and so not wanting to change myself kinda classifies as liking I guess. I've always preferred alternative/rock/punk over pop and rap etc. etc. heheeee... I also like classical... and bagpipe.... and oldies (some)... and lotsa stuff! People think I'm some sort of weirdo for liking 311 and classical at the same time. Ever heard of Jon Schmidt? Fantastic pianist, I'm listening to him right now. oooooh yer gonna love this.. *giggles deviously* I even have a ..............HANSON album! HA! yes, now the world will fall down and you'll hate me, hehe... they really deserve more credit than what they've gotten, really. It's more than MMMBop, and they're second album is by far a lot more mature, and has a good sound. I really wanna get Fuel's new album, and 311's too....... dangit there's someone else... oh well..