OtakuBoards

Pet Peeves

Guest firemac

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]*stares at Altron blankly and blinks a a few times* Suuuuuuuuuuuuuureee whateeever you saay....lol:rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It is...ROTFLMAO...better than some retarded guyz shout to the top of their voices and you can't understand what they are saying. THat's Slipknot for you lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]*gives PiroMunkie a gold star and a hero cookie* lol I like myself alright, I'm aware of flaws, but I know who I am, and so not wanting to change myself kinda classifies as liking I guess. I've always preferred alternative/rock/punk over pop and rap etc. etc. heheeee... I also like classical... and bagpipe.... and oldies (some)... and lotsa stuff! People think I'm some sort of weirdo for liking 311 and classical at the same time. Ever heard of Jon Schmidt? Fantastic pianist, I'm listening to him right now. oooooh yer gonna love this.. *giggles deviously* I even have a ..............HANSON album! HA! yes, now the world will fall down and you'll hate me, hehe... they really deserve more credit than what they've gotten, really. It's more than MMMBop, and they're second album is by far a lot more mature, and has a good sound. I really wanna get Fuel's new album, and 311's too....... dangit there's someone else... oh well.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Actually, I have some respect for hanson.. theyre the only people considered a 'boy band' that can actually be called a band. Unlike, *shudders* nsync, *vomits* backstreetboys.... I dont feel like going on... Fuel's ok.. not a HUGE fan of 311, i like there music but i dont buy it, tho i have one of there cds from my brother when he went rap he gave all his rock/alternative/w/e cds to me!:D But theres a lot of cds I want but dont have and theyre prolly really old... like almost all of AFIs' cds, The Vandals, Guttermouth, NoFx, One Hit Wonder, Misfits.. I could go on and on.. but no I have not herd of Jon Schmidt... but his name is basically an 'h' away from mine! lol cept fer that last name, thats what brings the almost in there..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]It is...ROTFLMAO...better than some retarded guyz shout to the top of their voices and you can't understand what they are saying. THat's Slipknot for you lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Slipknots ok, I like their music and stuff but I dont buy their cds.. but if you think theyre bad you should listen to some of Static-X's ealier stuff.. :D[/SIZE]

Guest firemac
liek I said before I like all types of music, so I like, Hip Hop, Rap, R &B, Rock, Punk, so forth, I like alll of them, and if there's one type of music I never heard of, I might liek it still

[B]

[SIZE=1]Actually, I have some respect for hanson.. theyre the only people considered a 'boy band' that can actually be called a band. Unlike, *shudders* nsync, *vomits* backstreetboys.... I dont feel like going on... Fuel's ok.. not a HUGE fan of 311, i like there music but i dont buy it, tho i have one of there cds from my brother when he went rap he gave all his rock/alternative/w/e cds to me!:D But theres a lot of cds I want but dont have and theyre prolly really old... like almost all of AFIs' cds, The Vandals, Guttermouth, NoFx, One Hit Wonder, Misfits.. I could go on and on.. but no I have not herd of Jon Schmidt... but his name is basically an 'h' away from mine! lol cept fer that last name, thats what brings the almost in there..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, that one deserves another hero cookie; you're the first guy to not slam Hanson saying they suck and all that shiz just 'cause they have long hair or whatnot. I have a friend who likes Nofx, he was gonna let me borrow a cd of theirs but he never got around to it. I've heard of the Vandals, I'll hafta check them out. See, I really do nned to get a punk-o-rama cd, I have basically nill knowledge of good punk music. I like Collective Soul too, although I think that after their 'blue' album they kinda went downhill..... I mean come on, they're in their forties and they're dressing like BSB, and they're stuffs more poppish than rock now. Oh well. So lemme guess your name is.... John! heh, you'll never guess mine.... :D

[B]

[SIZE=1]Slipknots ok, I like their music and stuff but I dont buy their cds.. but if you think theyre bad you should listen to some of Static-X's ealier stuff.. :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

a freind of mine once gave me some head phones and a cd walkman with Slipknot, and was like, 'hey, listen to this'....... I got a headache.....

[B]Okay, that one deserves another hero cookie; you're the first guy to not slam Hanson saying they suck and all that shiz just 'cause they have long hair or whatnot. I have a friend who likes Nofx, he was gonna let me borrow a cd of theirs but he never got around to it. I've heard of the Vandals, I'll hafta check them out. See, I really do nned to get a punk-o-rama cd, I have basically nill knowledge of good punk music. I like Collective Soul too, although I think that after their 'blue' album they kinda went downhill..... I mean come on, they're in their forties and they're dressing like BSB, and they're stuffs more poppish than rock now. Oh well. So lemme guess your name is.... John! heh, you'll never guess mine.... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wow, cool, that's two cookies in one night!Plus a gold star.. wow this is all new and odd...hmmm... I'm scared again..to many good things happening at once....... anywho, you can find NoFx on basically any punk-o-rama cd, of the ones ive seen ive seen em on em all.. but I havent seen the Vandals on only one of em. I never really liked collective soul too much at all.. never really got into em that much. And no, my name is Hjon! lol, j/k your're right!! And for your outstandnig skill in being able to figure out my name you get!..... ummmm... hold on... *takes out cookie I got* Here! you can have your cookie back! :D Hmmmm... well, im going out on a limb here... but I'm gonna guess, rememnber this is just a wild out of the blue guess so dont mock me if I get it wrong.... your name is..... remember this is completely out on a limb......your name is Anna! Am I right???:confused:[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Wow, cool, that's two cookies in one night!Plus a gold star.. wow this is all new and odd...hmmm... I'm scared again..to many good things happening at once....... anywho, you can find NoFx on basically any punk-o-rama cd, of the ones ive seen ive seen em on em all.. but I havent seen the Vandals on only one of em. I never really liked collective soul too much at all.. never really got into em that much. And no, my name is Hjon! lol, j/k your're right!! And for your outstandnig skill in being able to figure out my name you get!..... ummmm... hold on... *takes out cookie I got* Here! you can have your cookie back! :D Hmmmm... well, im going out on a limb here... but I'm gonna guess, rememnber this is just a wild out of the blue guess so dont mock me if I get it wrong.... your name is..... remember this is completely out on a limb......your name is Anna! Am I right???:confused:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Very[/i] good! This time you get a shiny gold star! hehe :D If my brain weren't so shot from this biology homework I'm going and the fact it's late here I'd be able to name off some more bands I like, but it just ain't happening.... *sigh* oh well.... I like the Aquabats, ever heard of them? they're a punk/ska group, and they're friggin hilarious; they're whole image is that of superheros, and they're songs are about ....well, anything and everything.. they're one of my faves, always brightens my day..

[B][i]Very[/i] good! This time you get a shiny gold star! hehe :D If my brain weren't so shot from this biology homework I'm going and the fact it's late here I'd be able to name off some more bands I like, but it just ain't happening.... *sigh* oh well.... I like the Aquabats, ever heard of them? they're a punk/ska group, and they're friggin hilarious; they're whole image is that of superheros, and they're songs are about ....well, anything and everything.. they're one of my faves, always brightens my day.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]YAY!! That's two stars!! Woohoo!! Ive HEARD of the aquabats bet havnt herd them.. well I REALLY goota go so im leaving for real now! BYE[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]YAY!! That's two stars!! Woohoo!! Ive HEARD of the aquabats bet havnt herd them.. well I REALLY goota go so im leaving for real now! BYE[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, bye