Amity Posted September 24, 2004 Posted September 24, 2004 I favor in this type of music. Japanese Rock has got to be my favorite style of music. I like Japanese pop too, but just not as much as rock. So, anyone listen to this style of music besides myself? I just wanted to ask, to see if I'm not alone in my own world of music :rolleyes: If you have any favorites, please do share. I personally like D'espairs Ray, Kagrra, Arai Akino, and Dir En Grey. BoA too, is a favorite. Seeing the lead singer sings the fourth ending theme to Inuyasha. Of course Transtic Nerve is a good one too. Also, has anyone seen J-music PV's? (PV, promotional video, just a music video.) Some PV's are hard to find. But if you look in right places, you can find a lot. I tend to stick with the D'espairs Ray, and D.E.G PV's.
chimazokuruby Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 yes....i listen to J-rock....my favorite is Malice Mizer
Amity Posted September 30, 2004 Author Posted September 30, 2004 Wow, doesn't this show that the members of Otakuboards, really don't know much about music...especially Japanese Music. For a website with people who love cartoons of Asia- I'd figure that they'd like the music too...guess not. Anyways, Malice Mizer? Good band! I love Klaha's voice. Especially in Syunikiss. I'm deadly in love with that song. Also Bonnie Pink- Senaka, Judy and Mary- Daydream, and Shiino Ringo- Shuukyou. Very fine artist they are. I'm not too sure about anyone around these forums...but I guess no one really favors too much in J-Rock or J-pop...
wrist cutter Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 [quote name='Amity']Wow, doesn't this show that the members of Otakuboards, really don't know much about music...especially Japanese Music. For a website with people who love cartoons of Asia- I'd figure that they'd like the music too...guess not.[/quote] Either that or it just shows they don'y want to talk about visual kei flavor of the month bands.
Guest lavalamp Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote name='wrist cutter']Either that or it just shows they don'y want to talk about visual kei flavor of the month bands.[/quote] I feel so dirty reading these topics and considering replying. I guess I'm just not enough of an outcast to formulate responses to the fangirl populace.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2004 Posted October 2, 2004 [quote name='wrist cutter']Either that or it just shows they don'y want to talk about visual kei flavor of the month bands.[/quote] Or they saw the basically same topic not 5 posts below this one. Perhaps one should look for other posts, you'd be surprised topic maker person: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42584[/url]
rEi15 Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 [b][color=navy][font=georgia][size=2]i listen to j-pop all the time.. Utada Hikaru rocks!! and BoA!! yeah!![/size][/font][/color][/b]
Manic Webb Posted October 8, 2004 Posted October 8, 2004 [QUOTE=Transtic Nerve]Or they saw the basically same topic not 5 posts below this one. Perhaps one should look for other posts, you'd be surprised topic maker person: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42584[/url][/QUOTE] Thank you, TN. And with that said, [color=navy]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts