2010DigitalBoy Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 people have come from near and far to hear my poem about a car about the car that takes me to any place that I may choose I go to the mall I go to the bank I go to Lowes To buy a plank I build a clubhouse in a tree with some boards my freind gave me Finally I build the door and fill it with things I adore I couldn't have done it without the car now you may leave to near and far So do you like it?
Godelsensei Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 [COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]It's like a rage against the most extreme of Environmentalists disguised as a quarky poem. I like it. : D Not that I'm for ruining the environment or anything, but I still love cars and whatnot. It's a poem that made me smile. : )[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now