Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone, it's me again. I have a sad message to deliever: I'm leaving Otaku-for good. I just don't have time anymore and though it's been fun, I think it's best if I sign off permanantly. My work's keeping me busy and it's getting harder and harder to find a bit of time to log on. Rather then just dissapear I've decided to say goodbye to all my Otaku buddies and wish you all happy and long lives. This cat's gotta scat, adios mi amigos.
Forever An Otaku Girl,
Neko_Cat:bawl: :love: :(
Posted
See ya later, hope ya have a nice life, and remember, AOL IM is still a way to keep in touch.
Posted
If ya got AOL IM, then hand it out to ppl u like before u leave for good, that way, u will be able to stay in touch with them.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...