Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Isn't witchblade that stupid movie on TNN or whatever?
Posted
This is a anime board, not a board where u discuss stuff like Witchblade and Dark Angel.
Posted
my friends are die hard witchblade fans and they have tons of their comics. i look through their comic stacks and theres like 3 manga in all. they like that guy with the long dark black hair...

i've seen the series on tnn and ....ughhhhh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]This is a anime board, not a board where u discuss stuff like Witchblade and Dark Angel. [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you think there is a general discussion thread for then? if you want to talk about anime then go to general anime
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

what do you think there is a general discussion thread for then? if you want to talk about anime then go to general anime [/B][/QUOTE]

GD is basically used for anime as well, not talking about Witchblade or stuff like that, but more like, ur everyday life, or birthdays and all.
Posted
Lady--Unfortunetly, I have never been able to get my hands on a comic!!!:bawl: But I do here from a lot of people that it's great.

I don't know if the series matches the comic, but I sure hope it does.


Okay, let me refraize this: If you are actually [B]interested[/B] in WitchBlade, and have something to say, please do. (I don't mind if you say you hate it. Just back it up. I am very interested in what you don't like about it!)



[SIZE=3]YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=limegreen]Sure.....I've seen a few episodes. It's an okay show, but there's not enough action..... Dark Angel is [b]definitely[/b] better. That show roxs:naughty:!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


yeh......i know some people that are pretty crazy about Dark Angel....but I've never seen it.
No action?!?!!?


:eek: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

GD is basically used for anime as well, not talking about Witchblade or stuff like that, but more like, ur everyday life, or birthdays and all. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but since there is a general anime forum on the board, anime shouldn't be discussed here, general discussion should be used to discuss things like stuff in everyday life, talking about things you like, how stupid the world is, etc. so this thread has just as much right to be in general discussion as any other thread in general discussion, except the stupid ones which get closed in an instant

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...