O-Ushi Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 Hi, guys. This is the first RP I've made, so i was just wondering if it was alright. If you can have any questions please post them here. ... Please be nice to me. Join. Pweeze?
Cambrian_Explosion Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 Hi, O-Ushi, I signed up for your RPG a little while back. I hope it's acceptable. If I need to tone the power down, make my character even more out of his ****ing mind than he already is, or anything else, let me know. Also, since Vicky's character thinks he's God, and my character thinks he's Satan, should we have a long-standing emnity or something? I only just thought of that, didn't even realize it when I made my sign-up. I think the idea is totally cool (otherwise, I wouldn't have signed up, now would I?). I especially like the rule of no uber-powers for almost-sane people.
Toorima Posted October 11, 2004 Posted October 11, 2004 Umm...When is this RPG going to get started? I was just wondering because I haven't seen anything on it lately.
Vicky Posted October 11, 2004 Posted October 11, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]I also noticed your character Nebackenezzer, and I think it cool seeing as there's a Satan in the RPG now, heh. I'm also wondering when this will start, and I hope my sign-up was what you're looking for. Oh, and I hope my character isn't a bit too... full of himself (You should know what I mean). I think the RPG looks like a good promise. Also, I was wondering if there could be characters who are not beng played, minor characters I mean, in the RPG? Like... someone who follows one of our characters around (like a wannabe follower, or a sort of "pet"), and isn't mainly in the story. I was just wondering this because I had a few small ideas (no extra characters that'll be messing up the story, promise).[/SIZE][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now