Skye Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 There we go. Its working, now.Well, here?s the underground. Post any questions, suggestions, ect here. ^_^ And please, don?t ask me to make you a background, I had fun just getting my own to work. XD [u]Clubs[/u]: Dance Band Orchestra Chorus Manga/Art Poetry Woodworks Soccer Basketball Anchor Newspaper French Spanish Latin >> Tell me if I forgot any. >< I?m kinda slow today. If you have no clue what any of them are, just ask, and I will tell you(though I should hope you know what those are). I will put up classes once my brain starts to function. Rhian Ezekiel Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [B][SIZE=1]*dies of a heart attack* O__________O;;; Okay, when I read my real name, I was like O___o then I read Imric and I was like...._-_ *dead* Great story though, I'm going to sign up after I've eaten.[/SIZE][/B] Skye Posted October 1, 2004 Author Posted October 1, 2004 [size=1][font=veranda]>> No! You can't die! You have to play Imric! XD LOL Can I help it if I like the name Jamie? Huh? Can I?[/size][/font] Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Register a new account Sign in Already have an account? Sign in here. Sign In Now Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/28742-twisted-love-affair-dance-m/ More sharing options... Followers 0
Ezekiel Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [B][SIZE=1]*dies of a heart attack* O__________O;;; Okay, when I read my real name, I was like O___o then I read Imric and I was like...._-_ *dead* Great story though, I'm going to sign up after I've eaten.[/SIZE][/B]
Skye Posted October 1, 2004 Author Posted October 1, 2004 [size=1][font=veranda]>> No! You can't die! You have to play Imric! XD LOL Can I help it if I like the name Jamie? Huh? Can I?[/size][/font]
Recommended Posts