Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like this idea  

  1. 1. Do you like this idea

    • This idea is a good idea,
      8
    • This idea SUCKS on ice
      0
    • its ok
      2
    • We need more of these
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
you dont need a poll.. :p

but you have my approvial to have a topic where people can display their fan art, but remember, only ONE topic, that way the forum isn't cluttered with a new topic for each and every peice of fanart..

if you make another topic where people can post their fanart i will delete this topic.. k? :) or.. you could just keep this topic.. either way
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]you dont need a poll.. :p

but you have my approvial to have a topic where people can display their fan art, but remember, only ONE topic, that way the forum isn't cluttered with a new topic for each and every peice of fanart..

if you make another topic where people can post their fanart i will delete this topic.. k? :) or.. you could just keep this topic.. either way [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, but can you fix that part of my poll that says thsi,
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]no, i cant get rid of the poll.. :/ sorry [/B][/QUOTE]

ok , but i mean, can you cahnge the words in the subject that say "thsi" to "this"
Posted
i guess it's a good idea... though i wish i knew how to post my pics w/out a scanner, b/c i don't have one... i tried taking pictures of them w/ my digital camera but they turned out way too light...
Posted
I wish I could put mine on but I dont have a scanner but once I get a hold of my fiels I'll put so wrok that Ii found plus a Rocking pic that has Gogeta and Veggitto and it Ii believe has Goku and Vegeta on it . Its cool I'll post it tommorrow.
Posted
when i can have a custom avatar, i'm gonna shrink this pic and have it be this. :cool:
Posted
Son Goten in order to have your custom avatar you must have atleast 500 replies. Thats what I'm working for. Well here is a cool pic. This one I took out of that DBZ music video called Disturbed Stupify. :therock: :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]Im looking for a Vegeta picture, where he just has that look on his face saying "I am the most powerfull"

Something like him in this: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I drew that picture a looooooong time ago. It looks almost identical to it, except a few things are off, like the angle of Vegeta's head and stuff. If I had a scanner I'd show you peeps some of my shiznit, lol. I used to, but now we have a new computer and old scanner doesn't work with new computer :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]video called Disturbed Stupify. :therock: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

um.. the name might have been named that because the band name is Disturbed and the song is called Stupify.. :rolleyes: lol.. you made it sound like they where random words someone came up with for the title..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]Son Goten in order to have your custom avatar you must have atleast 500 replies. Thats what I'm working for. Well here is a cool pic. This one I took out of that DBZ music video called Disturbed Stupify. :therock: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

i knew that.
Posted
I'm sorry if I did not get the right order to put the words in so I'll rephrase. The band "Disturbed" and a song "Stupify" from their album "Sickness or Sickening" ( or something like that). That was pretty clear. Well now that I post some thing else up I can put another picture.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Good idea, Not to bragg but i think i rule at drawing dbz stuff, if only i could get my scanner hooked up!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

poor baby is just pissed that im better than him :D
Posted
Gee-enki Dama- that pic is probabaly the best one here so far, at least i think that.
Brolly- that pic is awsome of goku except the muscles are way to big, and I know it came from the video and u didnt draw it but i just felt like sayin that to whoever did.
Posted
Gee-enki Dama didn't draw that picture .. silly head.. ^_^

i'm not sure if i already posted this sketch.. but ohwell

[url]http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000018998/1000018998_1132001111331PM0.9719202.jpg[/url]


btw brolly, the album is called 'Down with the sickness'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...