kileone_s_n Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Tahts right, i dont want a contest, just post your art, or fan art, wahtever, just post db/z/gt pics, on this page and talk about e,m, ok bye
coolkam007 Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 you dont need a poll.. :p but you have my approvial to have a topic where people can display their fan art, but remember, only ONE topic, that way the forum isn't cluttered with a new topic for each and every peice of fanart.. if you make another topic where people can post their fanart i will delete this topic.. k? :) or.. you could just keep this topic.. either way
Krillen Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Good idea, Not to bragg but i think i rule at drawing dbz stuff, if only i could get my scanner hooked up!!!!
kileone_s_n Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]you dont need a poll.. :p but you have my approvial to have a topic where people can display their fan art, but remember, only ONE topic, that way the forum isn't cluttered with a new topic for each and every peice of fanart.. if you make another topic where people can post their fanart i will delete this topic.. k? :) or.. you could just keep this topic.. either way [/B][/QUOTE] ok, but can you fix that part of my poll that says thsi,
coolkam007 Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 no, i cant get rid of the poll.. :/ sorry .. edit:.. oh wait.. i might be able to.. ^^
kileone_s_n Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]no, i cant get rid of the poll.. :/ sorry [/B][/QUOTE] ok , but i mean, can you cahnge the words in the subject that say "thsi" to "this"
kileone_s_n Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 thanks cam, man you mods ahve alot of power
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 i guess it's a good idea... though i wish i knew how to post my pics w/out a scanner, b/c i don't have one... i tried taking pictures of them w/ my digital camera but they turned out way too light...
kileone_s_n Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 hay but thats not the point, i mean, its not just fanfic we want, you could give rare dbz pics, and just post them from a saved copy on a disk or your hard drive
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Im looking for a Vegeta picture, where he just has that look on his face saying "I am the most powerfull" Something like him in this:
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Although I like to look at DBZ pics I also like to draw them. Here is one. I like to draw during class. The teachers are so boring.....
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I wish I could put mine on but I dont have a scanner but once I get a hold of my fiels I'll put so wrok that Ii found plus a Rocking pic that has Gogeta and Veggitto and it Ii believe has Goku and Vegeta on it . Its cool I'll post it tommorrow.
coolkam007 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 its pretty cool :) the glow is kinda odd.. but the picture is still cool
Guest Matt Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 when i can have a custom avatar, i'm gonna shrink this pic and have it be this. :cool:
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Son Goten in order to have your custom avatar you must have atleast 500 replies. Thats what I'm working for. Well here is a cool pic. This one I took out of that DBZ music video called Disturbed Stupify. :therock: :D
PiroMunkie Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B]Im looking for a Vegeta picture, where he just has that look on his face saying "I am the most powerfull" Something like him in this: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I drew that picture a looooooong time ago. It looks almost identical to it, except a few things are off, like the angle of Vegeta's head and stuff. If I had a scanner I'd show you peeps some of my shiznit, lol. I used to, but now we have a new computer and old scanner doesn't work with new computer :p[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]video called Disturbed Stupify. :therock: :D [/B][/QUOTE] um.. the name might have been named that because the band name is Disturbed and the song is called Stupify.. :rolleyes: lol.. you made it sound like they where random words someone came up with for the title..
Guest Matt Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]Son Goten in order to have your custom avatar you must have atleast 500 replies. Thats what I'm working for. Well here is a cool pic. This one I took out of that DBZ music video called Disturbed Stupify. :therock: :D [/B][/QUOTE] i knew that.
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I'm sorry if I did not get the right order to put the words in so I'll rephrase. The band "Disturbed" and a song "Stupify" from their album "Sickness or Sickening" ( or something like that). That was pretty clear. Well now that I post some thing else up I can put another picture.
Pressure Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Good idea, Not to bragg but i think i rule at drawing dbz stuff, if only i could get my scanner hooked up!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] poor baby is just pissed that im better than him :D
kileone_s_n Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 c'mon, i know some people collect pics, send 'em in, all well heres one, old too
dbz mysticgohan Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Gee-enki Dama- that pic is probabaly the best one here so far, at least i think that. Brolly- that pic is awsome of goku except the muscles are way to big, and I know it came from the video and u didnt draw it but i just felt like sayin that to whoever did.
coolkam007 Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Gee-enki Dama didn't draw that picture .. silly head.. ^_^ i'm not sure if i already posted this sketch.. but ohwell [url]http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000018998/1000018998_1132001111331PM0.9719202.jpg[/url] btw brolly, the album is called 'Down with the sickness'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now