Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this might be a while back for some of you folks,but I'm sure if you try hard enough you'll remember.
Now when I say "real" word,I don't mean "mummy" or "daddy".Your actual first word.

I blame it all on my Beatles obbsessed family,but the first thing I said was "coo-coo-cahoo"*.I wish it had maybe been more substancel(sp?) like "tree",but there it was.

Your turn.

*For all you people that do not listen to real music,listen to "I am the Walrus" by The Beatles for the noted phrase.

You know you love me.
Posted
[size=1][font=vernda][color=indigo]>>

SO far as I know, it was 'no'. >> But hey, my first sentance(at 11-months old. XD Okay, I was walking then, too) was 'Daddy, coffee's ready, want some?' It was interesting. ^_^ My favorite saying of all time, though, was 'CHarge it.' Heh... >>[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Rhian][size=1][font=vernda][color=indigo]>>

SO far as I know, it was 'no'. >> But hey, my first sentance(at 11-months old. XD Okay, I was walking then, too) was 'Daddy, coffee's ready, want some?' It was interesting. ^_^ My favorite saying of all time, though, was 'CHarge it.' Heh... >>[/size][/font][/color][/QUOTE]

lol "Charge it" is still my favourite saying. :love:
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]Well, let me see.

Basically I was in a pizza hut and I wasn't eating my pizza and so my parents said my older brother could have it. (He was probably 7 years old at the time) And when he reached for the Pizza I grabbed his finger and shouted:

[B]"MY PIBBA!"[/B] (Pee-bah)

Apparently it was really funny[/SIZE].[/COLOR] ;)



P.S. That would make 'my' [B]my[/B] first word. And it's [B]my[/B] first word and[B] my [/B] first word [B]only[/B]!
Posted
First word...heehee...well, I was sitting in the living room when my brother "accidentally" set a book on fire with a candle. Dad came rushing in, shouted "OH SH**!"

That was all I would say for three weeks. "Oh sh**!"
Dog = Oh Sh**
Mom = Oh Sh**
Ball = Oh Sh**
Well, you get the picture.
Moral of the story is my first word was "Oh" :p
Posted
I think playing Super Mario Bros. as a child influenced my first two words:

[SIZE=2][SIZE=4][B]Nintendo Power[/B] [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Technically, my first word would be 'Nintendo', and I kinda find it freaky that my first word was Nintendo....-goes to play Super Mario Bros. some more-
Posted
[color=darkviolet]My first real real word was [color=purple]Pureple which was supposed to be purple[/color] Was there ever any doubt?

My first actual phrase was give me a buck. Yes that's right. Not give me a nickle or a quarter, but 'Give me a Buck!'

Also according to my mom, I also used to go around saying 'Some' in a real pitiful voice. Perhaps that was my second word. :huh:

If my mother-in-law is to be believed (which i doubt) my husband's first word was ****. Of course, my mother-in-law also claims that she was Merlin's daughter in a past life, that's probably why I don't believe her.
[/color]
Posted
My nephew says ***** all the time. and hes not even 2 yet. lol He also says Baby. and Uh oh. But anyways....my two first words besides Daddy included...were "tootsie" and "Mutsi". Your probably thinking what? But actually I called my pacipher "Tootsie" and I use to scream for it. Mutsi was the name of my first stuffed animal, which was a white bear in a wierd clown suit O.o;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...