2010DigitalBoy Posted October 13, 2004 Posted October 13, 2004 Hey there everybody! I need a banner with Sanjuro on it. You could find a picture of him at dothack.com, or on a .hack//Legeng of the Twilight site. Please help me! I want it to say. "the Twilight is odd"
Guest ouhokan Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 it will be here in a second here i hope this works if some one else can do better (please do this is the first try at this)
Guest Sean Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 [SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]I have attempted this one. Hope you like.... [IMG]http://tinypic.com/cntlc[/IMG] [url]http://tinypic.com/cntlc[/url] I don't care if you use it or not, but if you do them i would ask if i could get the tiniest of credit in your sig. Thanks --EDIT-- Ah so sorry, i forgot the writing, but i don't think writing would have done it any credit, if you still want the writing then just say.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now