Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi everyone. This is my first actual thread in here, so dont hurt me if I make a mistake! This is for my new RPG "Hunters: Dark Blood" that is currently in the Adventure Inn. Im making this thread to help anyone who is confused in their sign up. If you have any questions, post them here and I will try to answer them. When the actual RPG starts, I wont make a new thread, but simply convert this one. So, if any thing about the sign up confuses you or you merely have a question, just ask!Sign ups are still open.
Posted
Hey silver, I fixed my links, they work now, but they are alot smaller, sorry. Regardless, since their is only one Acolyte as of yet, shouldn't I be alot stronger then the hunter? Couse, honestly, 5 vs 1... goooo me!
Posted
I saw that you fixed the links. Thanks. This actually happened the first time I did Hunters. Only one Acolyte. If no one else joins as an evil person, I allow you to have minions (demons, acolytes) to help you whenever necessary (nothing over the top of course). Plus, you dont have to worry about civilians, so you can really cut loose in battles, whereas the Hunters have to make sure they dont kill innocents, which should account for some rather nice battle scenes...those give you two huge advantages.
Does that answer your question?
Posted
Goood, very gooood! Slaughterin' innocents, cutting loose, and, of course, commanding an army of minions, my cup of tea! Just you wait, we dont need any more evil people! The only tihng better would be another evil person, who is my rival, and we basiclly fight amongst eachother, using minions and such. That would add another level of plot to the whole thing, make it a hell of alot better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...