Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I was wondering if someone could make me a banner with the logo of the game as the background and with Fayt and Sophia in the foreground and with "Time never ends" in the bottom left hand corner.

Thanks a bunch ^_^[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Arial Black]Hey, I did two versions of your banner. Tell me if you want anything changed!Tell me what you think :D ![/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/starsigcopy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/starsig2copy.jpg[/IMG]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd kind of like a Star Ocean Banner too, but mine I would like different. If I knew how to put those in my sig, I would. But, I would rather have one that had Albel the Wicked on it, with the saying to say "It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great!"
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Ah! Well, I could only put the text in the [i]upper[/i] left corner, and Fayt is a liiiittle bit lower than Sophie, but I tried, lol.

Probably one of the most simplistic banners, lol, but I made it as clean as I could, considering I did this in MS Paint. :p

Nothing fancy, but I like it, so...I hope you like it, too. ^o^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...