Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have you ever been sucked into buying a fake game? I have......and let me tell you, it sucks big time. One time I bought this game called Gunblade Double on the Gameboy Color. I put it in the gameboy, and it comes up with this: "Hahaha!! You bought a fake! Hahaha!! When that came up, I nearly snapped it in half.

These are some of the other games that are fake:
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Jade
Gunblade Double
Gunpoint: Close Range
Samba Desert
DBZ: A Final Destiny

All them games are fake I tell ya!! FAKE!!!! Don't buy 'em, what ever you do.........

Well, have you ever bought a fake game before?
Posted
Last guy who attempted to sell me a fake game, well, uhh, i'm sure he's still nice and comfy in his hospital bed.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
y not go find the guy who sold t u and rap a large object round his head?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Have you ever been sucked into buying a fake game? I have......and let me tell you, it sucks big time. One time I bought this game called Gunblade Double on the Gameboy Color. I put it in the gameboy, and it comes up with this: "Hahaha!! You bought a fake! Hahaha!! When that came up, I nearly snapped it in half.

These are some of the other games that are fake:
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Jade
Gunblade Double
Gunpoint: Close Range
Samba Desert
DBZ: A Final Destiny

All them games are fake I tell ya!! FAKE!!!! Don't buy 'em, what ever you do.........

Well, have you ever bought a fake game before? [/B][/QUOTE]

Pirated games aren't Fake games... Pirated just means illegally burnt/copied, ya know, with a CD writer or whatever. 'Backup copies', so to speak. As for Fake games... I d/l a Pokemon Crystal Rom once... It's just a poorly hacked version of Zelda...
Posted
An aquantance at the school I used to go to tried to sell me a fake game. I forget the name, but it just looked totally weak and fake. . I was like - 'Man, get a clue, no one is going to believe these are real' Well, I never saw him trying to sell those again, and laugh every now and then when I think about it ^_^

Good old days. . . *shuts up*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i have never heard of such a thing before. good lord. [/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me, I totally agree. . can't see someone wasting all that time to make a big ten dollars?!? That is what the guy I was talking to was trying to get, not sure how much others have been charged. . but it is sad.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] There is a word for people like that, scam artist. The masters scamming. But its crazy to do that. Next they will be putting viruses in the fake games, so when the person who bought it, it destorys the system or something. But hey they probably already do that.[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
.. well i downloaded a gba emulator ^^ and bomberman tourniment.. well.. this dosn't have anything to do with fake or copied games.. but i thought i'd just say that BOMBERMAN ROXORZ ^_^ lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]I buy copied games all the time and they always work :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, copied, or Pirated games, will work.... but their are fake games that don't, like stated in the first post....

I have a few burned games, and they work....

Another "fake" game that does work is DragonBall Z Final Bout for Super Nintendo..... made in Mexico by some unknown company.... it DOES work though.... so.... it's still fun :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]chris.. playing.. video games?...... O_O *heart attack* [/B][/QUOTE]

They woul dbe my DragonBall games.... I have burned copies of them all... and the original of Ultimate Battle 22....

Ofcourse I haven't played them in months!.... In fact I dunno where they are.... Hey! I was playing a hockey games on my computer the other day! :) and at my friends house we played Hockey on PSX2.... heh heh.... the only games I play are hockey :p
Posted
.. um.. kottonknot.. you really shouldn't sell them.. thats like 20x worse then just giving them away..

i admit that i have alot of pirated software/games ect.. but if i give them to people i NEVER sell them..
Posted
I only have one pirated game in my possession, and even then, the game track was put in on accident.

It's Wipeout 3 for the PS. My brother had a freind of his record the soundtrack on a blank disc, but the guy put the game on there too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...