Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've heard that Wizard Works is supposed to be making one. However, I haven't seen anything regarding information in a while. The most I've seen are some cheesy looking pics of a cel-shaded Gokou.
Guest ssj4robert
Posted
If you want to see about the DBZ games go to [url]http://www.planetnamek.com[/url] . There's a little info on them on the side bar;)
Guest Imsirion
Posted
ya, i heard Seperoth(??SP??) talk about it, i think he said this winter in Japan and summer in Europe.
Posted
yes, there will be a dragonball game on the ps2, its kinda like an rpg though, and it will be the last dragonball game ever made, it should be released in japan in january, maybe february, US in about july, and europe a few months afterwards....
Posted
Ah the last I heard was that bandai had made a few demos on an unnamed system, just of the landscape of planet namek. I hope it's not an rpg tho, the legend of the super saiyajin on the SNES (w/ the cards) was good....but damn I want a decent fighter, just take the good parts from GT final bout (uh....), Legends (story mode, number of characters, team battles), and UB22 (moves system) and put em all into one or something, yeesh. The card battle one got kinda annoying after fighting the bazillionth random battle w/ the same flurry of punches, plus I've been lost on namek forever as it seems, since when did namek have switches!?
Posted
I believe I remember hearing it was going to be an RPG / Action-Adventure game. . sorta being able to get EXP for your character, and work them up. Hopefully they will have lots of characters, and special abilities, while keeping it from falling off the platform of being a DBZ game. . but time will tell, right?
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...