Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]WOW!!! This thing is quite awesome looking. The only thing that is different about it is the colors of the iPod and the back where it has all the signatures of the band members. The color scheme is sick. Its a black base with a red ClickWheel and it looks so nice. If you want to see it, its [URL=http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/]here[/URL]. I wish I would have waited to get mine now that this one has come out...

But the only thing is... its 50$ extra. But I would pay it, it looks kicks bootay.[/size]
Posted
[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I haven't gotten an iPod although i really want one. But I think this new style for U2 looks really cool :luv: ! I think they chose U2 because they were a VERY popular band and now they have a new album out. They probably did the iPod to promote their cd. It's just a guess, though :huh: .[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']I'd agree with you on it's kick-arse-ness, but still...why U2 I wonder? Is there any particular reason they chose them?[/size][/quote]
[size=1]I think they chose U2 because they have a strong affiliation with Apple, according to my knowledge. And plus Apple, just made a new commercial for U2's new song Vertigo...[/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd rather save the $50, and I did. I've got my regular iPod right here in my lap right now, giving me a lap dance of arousing proportions.
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']I'd agree with you on it's kick-arse-ness, but still...why U2 I wonder? Is there any particular reason they chose them?[/size][/quote]
Because U2 is a huge hippy/liberal band and a lot of people who are apple fans are big liberals also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...