Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Phantom Brave


Recommended Posts

Posted
Am I the only whos played this here it's a great game I need feedback from other people about it. I'm stuck on the final zombie level of Scarlet the Brave chapter feedback is helpful.
Posted
You're not supposed to double post here... but given that we both have an interest in this title, I feel that I can safely say that no one else here had any real interest in it. No one vocal about it anyway and I've yet to purchase it. I doubt you'll find an answer here, so I'd just try gamefaqs.com
Posted
I don't think many people would have this game. In Australia it hasn't even been released yet and isn't likely to be released after the way Disgaia was treated.
Posted
I preferred Disgaea to this personally for many reason, even the combat system which is supposed to be superior in this, I actually preferred in Disgaea. I have some gripes about the game mainly based around the combat, one weapon per character and no armour or anything is something I didn't like, especially how big the weapons looked when equipped

The fusing system is completely broken, after spending some time fusing stuff to my weapons, I defeated a level 2000 boss with 5 characters ranging from level 250-400

The game seem's a LOT shorter than Disgaea too, before I stopped playing all I had to do was defeat the final 2 super bosses (this is after game completion) and I'd have done everything there is to do, I'd spent about 70 hours and I didn't feel like spending another 20 hours on a game I found boring just so I could defeat the final bosses, Disgaea was a lot more entertaining, my first file was 200+ hour's

The game is still good though, I guess I was just expecting too much after playing Disgaea

The game is out in Europe February 2005, La Pucelle Tactics is due in Europe "Spring" 2005
Posted
Australia had Disgaea released for a month and then it was discontinued due to lack of Presales. It was really popular during it's brief release and I wanted to buy it but couldn't find a copy anywhere. Either I'm going to have to find a European site that I can import it from or I'll have to make do with Phantom Brave when it is released.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...