Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]I went home sick yesterday for the first time since grade school... Didn't go to school today... I feel awful. I've just been so tired lately.... I've slept for 20 out of the last 24 hours. And I'm still exhausted... Everyone else feeling okay?[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 u might have become lathargic. I feel like that all the time lately, but im run down from college.
Stormbringer Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 could be stress, could be a bug, could be a psychosis
Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i] [B]could be a psychosis [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]::looks greatly amused:: It could, indeed....[/SIZE]
Break Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i] [B]could be stress, could be a bug, could be a psychosis [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah... probably all of them... are you ok? You should go to a doctor or summat. Hope you get well :)[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I went home sick yesterday for the first time since grade school... Didn't go to school today... I feel awful. I've just been so tired lately.... I've slept for 20 out of the last 24 hours. And I'm still exhausted... Everyone else feeling okay?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] 1. You're sick 2. You sleep too much, I feel exhausted when I sleep too much.
Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Yeah... probably all of them... are you ok? You should go to a doctor or summat. Hope you get well :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Doctor? I can't remember the last time I saw a doctor.... Probably the city sponsored Hep B shots a few years ago, and that wasn't even [i]my[/i] doctor.[/SIZE]
Break Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Doctor? I can't remember the last time I saw a doctor.... Probably the city sponsored Hep B shots a few years ago, and that wasn't even [i]my[/i] doctor.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You should, see what is wrong... Is Hep B, Hepatitus B?[/SIZE]
Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B] 1. You're sick 2. You sleep too much, I feel exhausted when I sleep too much. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well, I don't know about you, but I sleep [i]because[/i] I'm exhausted, not vice versa. Yeah, Hepatitus B.[/SIZE]
Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]May be you overslept. 20 hours is lot. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]As much as I love sleep, I doubt I could oversleep by [i]that[/i] much. I woke up about every five hours, and just couldn't stay awake... And I'm about ready for another nap, as well....[/SIZE] :sleep:
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]As much as I love sleep, I doubt I could oversleep by [i]that[/i] much. I woke up about every five hours, and just couldn't stay awake... And I'm about ready for another nap, as well....[/SIZE] :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] You should see the doctor. You'll be dizzy from all those sleep. Try to wash your face and drink a lot of water.
Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B] You should see the doctor. You'll be dizzy from all those sleep. Try to wash your face and drink a lot of water. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Drink lots of water....you sound like my mom.[/SIZE] :D [SIZE=1]Which I guess isn't a bad thing. She's an RN; I doubt I'll be seeing any doctor unless she gets worried. She doesn't, often....[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Drink lots of water....you sound like my mom.[/SIZE] :D [SIZE=1]Which I guess isn't a bad thing. She's an RN; I doubt I'll be seeing any doctor unless she gets worried. She doesn't, often....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You're the first one who say I sound like a mother. Drink lots of water, and you'll be better.
Turkey Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I had that same sickness the other day. All you have to do is last about 2 more days and you'll be fine...
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I went home sick yesterday for the first time since grade school... Didn't go to school today... I feel awful. I've just been so tired lately.... I've slept for 20 out of the last 24 hours. And I'm still exhausted... Everyone else feeling okay?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i have the opposite problem. insomnia.... that's why i'm always on these boards at 4:00 in the morning.
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] i have the opposite problem. insomnia.... that's why i'm always on these boards at 4:00 in the morning. [/B][/QUOTE] I have that sometimes. We had a very intresting convo last night though, didn't we Lady Macaiodh?
Break Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I have that sometimes. We had a very intresting convo last night though, didn't we Lady Macaiodh? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Hmmm... So Cera, you won't see the doctor until your mum gets worried? That's good... you should be fine, water and some more sleep wouldn't go amis... :sleep: [/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I have that sometimes. We had a very intresting convo last night though, didn't we Lady Macaiodh? [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, & (sorry about the spam) i tried to answer your pm but your box was full.
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I didn't know our boxes could get full, well, it's empty now.
Ryanmc225 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Maybe its Anthrax! j/k kiddin I had the same thing the other day u'll be fine
Shy Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Yes, lets get Cera paranoid about anthrax... *cough, stupid, cough!* What are the symptoms to Anthrax anyway?
Guest Akito Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]Yes, lets get Cera paranoid about anthrax... *cough, stupid, cough!* What are the symptoms to Anthrax anyway? [/B][/QUOTE] I believe it's ppl who act very stupid, like the way ur acting! Oh No, better go see a doc Shyguy!
Ryanmc225 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I was j/k I know Cera isn't stupid enough to get Paranoid bout it
Guest Akito Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryanmc225 [/i] [B]I was j/k I know Cera isn't stupid enough to get Paranoid bout it [/B][/QUOTE] Who said I was j/k? I didn't.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now