Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was digging though my draws and found this old folder that I put my art in when I was around 10, I found like the first drawing I ever did, it was of Gohan, and I copied it so it wasn't free hand. Next to it was one I did today (I'm 12 now) free hand of Goku ssj4. I have improved alot since my first drawing, no?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
(Should be in Dragonball)

You certainly have improved, the one on the left looks like something I draw when im drunk
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B](Should be in Dragonball)

You certainly have improved, the one on the left looks like something I draw when im drunk [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]You draw when you're drunk?

Nice improvement, Cecil.[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yup, I get inspired when im in a less than normal mind, only its much harder to get whats in my mind on paper.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I was digging though my draws and found this old folder that I put my art in when I was around 10, I found like the first drawing I ever did, it was of Gohan, and I copied it so it wasn't free hand. Next to it was one I did today (I'm 12 now) free hand of Goku ssj4. I have improved alot since my first drawing, no? [/B][/QUOTE]

It has improved...but they still suck...you'll improve after practice...but they just look flat...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

It has improved...but they still suck...you'll improve after practice...but they just look flat... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That's not nice! lol, but they do! :p
A lil' more shading and practice like Altron said, will get you up to the standard of Voodoo! Well maybe not...![/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah, the first one really does suck, but the second one was my second free hand drawing I've ever done. (When I say free hand I mean there wasn't a picture in front of my face when I drew it.)

Hey Shadow Gohan, I'm only 12! lol.

BTW why was this moved? I was only stating the improvement that I've made, it just so happens that both the Drawing are from Dragon ball.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ur not bad for 12, and ur deffinately gettin better.
I only learnt to draw like ..um... 4 months ago, ne1 who saw my pics from when I first joined will know this, and ne1 who saw my latest would realise how much you can progress in such little time, just keep at it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]ur not bad for 12, and ur deffinately gettin better.
I only learnt to draw like ..um... 4 months ago, ne1 who saw my pics from when I first joined will know this, and ne1 who saw my latest would realise how much you can progress in such little time, just keep at it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I saw one of your latest picture. Can't believed you just learned to draw 4 months ago. You're a nature born talent.
Posted
I started drawing 1 year ago. When I was 13 and my drawings sucked. Now I think they are better look at my comparison.
The one on the left is the old one ( yr. 2000) and the one on the right is the new one ( yr. 2001) This teaches us a lesson. Practice makes perfect. If you think this is good , I'm sorry to say that this is considered among the worst in my school. I'm not an artist ( wish I was though).
Posted
thx. I could have done the face a little better but its that I dont have that kind of time. Drawing in classes is an art. Here is why...
1. You cant get caught or it will be thrown away
2. 9th grade teachers will talk loudly so everybody knows it was you.
3. Its not so good in my reputation. So you see...:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]thx. I could have done the face a little better but its that I dont have that kind of time. Drawing in classes is an art. Here is why...
1. You cant get caught or it will be thrown away
2. 9th grade teachers will talk loudly so everybody knows it was you.
3. Its not so good in my reputation. So you see...:) [/B][/QUOTE]
Drawing in class, it sound fun.
Just organize your schedule so you can have some time to practice alone.
Posted
it is fun. Mostly when you get good at it. But enough about teachers, I practice with a group of friends that all draw better than me. At around, um... 7:00 AM in the morning. And you bet it its fun. And yes in the morning incase you thought I made a mistake.
Posted
actually I go to sleep at 11 PM and I wake up at 5:30 AM everyday. Oh and I'm in eastern time. So those that are not you can see what time I get up when you are still 5 hours from waking up or just about to go to sleep. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]I started drawing 1 year ago. When I was 13 and my drawings sucked. Now I think they are better look at my comparison.
The one on the left is the old one ( yr. 2000) and the one on the right is the new one ( yr. 2001) This teaches us a lesson. Practice makes perfect. If you think this is good , I'm sorry to say that this is considered among the worst in my school. I'm not an artist ( wish I was though). [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hrmm... well, the first one's crooked and the second one's a lil too wide, IMO. It's pretty easy for me to draw nowadays. All I Have to do is draw a character(by looking at a picture) to get the feel of how you draw him/her and then I can do just naturally from there, lol. and the always end up all over my notebooks at school. You have no idea how many forms of Buu I've created :laugh:[/SIZE]
Posted
Those pics of gohan aren't too shabby. I just started drawing anime and dbz about 4 months ago and I have gotten alot better. I've learned some of the tricks to drawing their faces, hair, etc. I guess adam likes'em too because he has put up three of my drawings in the daily art. Mine are the piccolo drawing, the gohan ssj2, and the pic with goku, krillin, gohan, and vegeta. (the one today) I'm still learning tho, so hopefully I will get better. =)
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]PPL if you can draw be happy. Becuz I can't do nothin at all. I can only sing...which is why I try to learn the theme song to all my fav anime shows...although I don't undertsand them at all I still love them...oops sorry to get off track there but to DBZM_Brolly
and Cecil. You go ahead...soon you two are gonna be awesome[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]actually I go to sleep at 11 PM and I wake up at 5:30 AM everyday. Oh and I'm in eastern time. So those that are not you can see what time I get up when you are still 5 hours from waking up or just about to go to sleep. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm in eastern time too. You went to sleep at 11, I went to sleep at 2 A.M. and get up at 8.
Back to the topic, if you like to draw a lot, then spend more time on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...