Flash Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Heh, Before and After compilations, I'll have to do that sometime... I must say, when I first began drawing (anime/people), I was [B]hopeless[/B]. But now, I'm getting really good at it. Why? Because I spend all day in class drawing, Heh heh heh. ...Ughh, I don't know why, but I've been having this random urge to draw Gundams lately... You try drawing a Gundam from Scratch, with no reference material... It's sheer horror, I tells ya...
coolkam007 Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 try gundams by memory?.. O_O or even better.. try drawing an eva by memory.. *falls over dead and twitching*
Sephiroth Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]try gundams by memory?.. O_O or even better.. try drawing an eva by memory.. *falls over dead and twitching* [/B][/QUOTE] ugh, gundams are harder to draw than eva's, but don't get me wrong, eva's are hard to draw as well, thats the tough thing about drawing mecha, they're always a bastard to draw....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now