Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
enough said, just don't post in his topics.... they are hell to delete because they eat up the resources in your computer and I'm not going through it one more time with my computer freezing.... I'm sure he'll be banned as soon as Adam or someone gets online.... if you feel you need to PM Adam, do so....

You can probably thank this guy, because after this I'm sure the [img] code will be removed....

Just please ignore him..... it's hard to delete his posts.
Posted
Some people have no lives. It's just so much easier for me to ban them and then delete all their posts (only takes a few seconds) than them to register and spam.

Sigh,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
Guest firemac
Posted
was he banned yet, and you stil need to delete his post in my thread which had my pic in it
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Just ignore him and IP Ban his ***.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I dunno Poo.... Roasting him... do we really wanna eat someone who isn't very good?...... i doubt he'll be as good as Jimmy.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You have a point, there...besides, I never finished roasting Sledge and Cammy. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]who is this guy?? [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]*shrugs* i dunno....sum annoying spammer person.....[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...