Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I live in GMT +08:00. But, I now need to [for some reason] set it at GMT +09:00 to get the correct time. I believe it's due to daylight savings occurring, as summer begins here. But Western Australia does not have Daylight Savings, only the East Coast does. So, if you could change that, that'd be cool.[/size]
Posted
[url="http://www.otakuboards.com/profile.php?do=editoptions"]http://www.otakuboards.com/profile.php?do=editoptions[/url]

Scroll down to 'Date & Time Options' and turn off Daylights Savings adujstment.
Posted
[size=1]I had it on automatic. I turned it off, and it stayed the same. So, then I put it on and it displayed the correct time. I did all of this before I even posted this thread. I mean, it works fine now that I have it on, but we don't have DST and I just thought you'd like to know.

[b]Edit[/b]: Thanks Justin. All fixed now.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...