Lady Macaiodh Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 you want to know the lamest thing that happened to me b/c of smoking? here it is... i was 16 & driving my mom's car, smoking a cig. i had all 4 windows down so the car wouldn't reek when i got home & my mom wouldn't find out i smoked. when i finished, i flicked the still-lit butt out the window. but it got sucked back in the window behind me & landed in the collar of my shirt & started buring the back of my neck. i screamed & arched my back & grabbed at it. but it fell down my shirt, into my pants, into my underwear, & started burning my butt! i almost lost control of the car & i couldn't get it out! so i had to pull over. i had a blister on my butt for like a week... heheh, i still laugh when i think about that...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 people who cant quit smoking have got no will power, and no mental strength. Its not a hard thing to do.
Lotus Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]people who cant quit smoking have got no will power, and no mental strength. Its not a hard thing to do. [/B][/QUOTE] That's true, my dad try to quit smoke, and his brain doesn't work like it used to before.
DeathKnight Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] the sad part is that only some of them want to quit.. like.. 1/2.. o_O (dont ask where i got that ratio.. ) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Because they know the hell they'll go thru if they try to quit....[/color][/b][/size]
Stormbringer Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Somehow I doubt that most of you have actually [i]tried[/i] smoking...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Of course not. Why the heck would anyone want to try such a disgusting thing? The only semi-reasonable answer is peer pressure, and if you succumb to that, you're a moron
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I tried smoking through curiosity, I couldnt go my whole life not knowing, Ive realised only recently that this is not a good outlook on life, after I paniced all night that I was going to die after takeing a pill.
BabyGirl Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i] [B] Of course not. Why the heck would anyone want to try such a disgusting thing? The only semi-reasonable answer is peer pressure, and if you succumb to that, you're a moron [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Curiousity. And peer pressure...yeah, I guess I had [i]a bit[/i] of that. But mainly I was curious. I wouldn't have tried it had I really felt uncomfortable. You only live once, so I threw caution to the wind and tried it. Done it once...and haven't done it since. I can assure you that I won't be doing it again, either...while it really wasn't that bad, it's not something I want becoming a part of my life :)[/color]
Stormbringer Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Well, then you're a good person in my book ^_^x
Transtic Nerve Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I used to be a stupid human... but then I was made immortal and I have found the light and now I strongly dislike the stupid humans of today... isn't that right Stormy?.... well not all Humans are stupid but the majority are.... sadly
Stormbringer Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Hai hai. That's right, Chris. Although you're still stupid. But stupid in a cute, homosexual, immortal, non-human way :p Yes, it is sad that humans are so stupid. Luckily, I've begun to corrupt.... er, I mean CONVERT people here on campus '^_^x I've only got a few bad human qualities left to purge. The good ones I keep, cuz they make life worth living. Once I do that, then I can help Chris get rid of the last bad qualities. Wow, I should write a self-help book or go on TV or something like that. And finally, to quote dear Mr. Mackey: "Umm.... Drugs are bad. M'kay?"
coolkam007 Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 hehe like my quote?.. 'Sadly stupidity is obviously the dominate gene here'- me o_O;; i said it in the middle of the lunch room.. .. i dont like to eat lunch.. i have a fear of public bathrooms/ eating in public and exercizing in public.. its just weird.. i dont like people watching me..
Transtic Nerve Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]hehe like my quote?.. 'Sadly stupidity is obviously the dominate gene here'- me o_O;; i said it in the middle of the lunch room.. .. i dont like to eat lunch.. i have a fear of public bathrooms/ eating in public and exercizing in public.. its just weird.. i dont like people watching me.. [/B][/QUOTE] They stare at you because you are cute :)
Hinata Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] I bet many of you say it's stupidity but she didn't know what she was getting herself into shich makes things a bit different. Therefore it is not stupidity but ignorance...which isn't an excuse either so don't think that I'm saying that. Ignorance and stupidity are both equal...but they can be taken in differnt context. So I say the smoking girlie was being a bit of both[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue] I bet many of you say it's stupidity but she didn't know what she was getting herself into shich makes things a bit different. Therefore it is not stupidity but ignorance...which isn't an excuse either so don't think that I'm saying that. Ignorance and stupidity are both equal...but they can be taken in differnt context. So I say the smoking girlie was being a bit of both[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Ignorance is a side effect of stupidity.... like arrogance.... and bigiotry, and alot of things.
Guest Akito Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Nerve, this topic is startin to get a little outta hand, how bout closing it and leaving it at this, she was stupid, arrogent, and foolish for bring smokes into school. And she's going to pay for it if she keeps doing it. So, lets just leave it at that, that is what I say.
Recommended Posts