Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Gallery


Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL=http://geocities.com/lighthouse2906/Gallery.html]Here are my drawings so far. Feel free to give comments :)[/URL]
Posted
[quote name='Anime Empress']Your style is really pretty. ^_^[/quote]In the Art forum, we encourage everyone to make detailed responses, outlining exactly what they do and do not like about a particular image. If posting a site with pictures causes people to make less intelligent posts, I'm going to have to ask that you upload the images individually.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Woah, this is great. How long have you been drawing? Your style is absolutly beautiful, when I started looking over them, I could have sworn they looked professional.

You really have the body and facial shapes and features down. Plus, I love your clothing, hair, and eyes. Your style is the best I've seen in awhile. You really know how to capture an expression or look.
Keep on drawing, looks great! ^_^[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Thanks for all the comments ^^ It took years of practice for me -_-;;
Posted
Yeah, those are great. You have talent, and none of the them look wierd, like so many peoples do. The faces are good and very authentic looking. You have so much creativity. What did you color them with?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...