Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] haha!! you obviously don't know what you're talking about. getting high is a great stress reliever. no, seriously, smoking weed will relax you like nothin' else... not that i condone it... LOL [/B][/QUOTE] getting high gets you addicted to the stuff, getting addicted to the stuff messes up your life, have stress? find a different way to relax, like....banging your head against a wall, great stress reliever....
Justin Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I guess the Mo-Fro might cushion the impact, Moe. Heh, don't worry, I'm not about to start calling you by your name. But, Moe just went with the first sentence so I used it, Seppy... -Justin
mornigndew Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] haha!! you obviously don't know what you're talking about. getting high is a great stress reliever. no, seriously, smoking weed will relax you like nothin' else... not that i condone it... LOL [/B][/QUOTE] After you'll get addicted and don't want to do others thing.
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]I guess the Mo-Fro might cushion the impact, Moe. Heh, don't worry, I'm not about to start calling you by your name. But, Moe just went with the first sentence so I used it, Seppy... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I don't mind you calling me Moe, king penn calls me moe and I don't mind it at all.... but I didn't understand much from that post of yours though, heh....
Sara Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]You couldn't be any wronger..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Correct me if I'm wrong, but.... The subject here was things you [i]shouldn't[/i] do, right?[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Lotus Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Correct me if I'm wrong, but.... The subject here was things you [i]shouldn't[/i] do, right?[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yes, it is "thing you shouldn't do"
Shy Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]I thought I started this topic with "Things you can do to relieve stress in mind." Maybe you guys got confused somewhere along the line, who knows.[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I thought I started this topic with "Things you can do to relieve stress in mind." Maybe you guys got confused somewhere along the line, who knows. [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't get confuse. I just give couple of idea how you can relieve stress, and thing that you shouldn't try.
Shy Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oh, okay. Thanks for again for all of your suggestions, some of them seem to work (hitting stuff with a hammer) others don't (Hitting my head against stuff like a hammer.) I feel much more relaxed now...[/SIZE]
Shinji v2.0 Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I hear masturbation is a stress reliever. Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Turkey Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Play a shooter on easy. Nothing is better than blowing up opponents to kill stress...:demon:
boris Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 :blackeye: shy guy, if you drink coke or eat black peper, it makes them worse. just play some video games, that is good stress relif:angel:
PiroMunkie Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]I just listen to music over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. :D Music is the best cure for stress...[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [color=deeppink]What is it with new members bringing up old topics lately? Please, do not bring up old topics. Thank you :)[/color]
Recommended Posts