Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
Now, I have a small quiz for y'all:

1. How many "Slave" ships did Boba Fett have?(ex. Slave I, II, etc.)

2. How did Solo and Fett finally end their long-time rivalry?

3.(This is soooo easy) What kind of battle armor does Fett wear?

-Justin
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Wow, my long lost sister, Jenna! *hugs her all dramatic like* Okay, the whole Darth Vader/Cloud City thing, that part is just hilarious because of Luke's reaction. He's all like..."No..that's not true...that's [i]impossible![/i]" Then Vader's all like "Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true..."[/size]

[b]"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/b][size=1]

Anywho....*laughs* I have been reading all those books about Han and Leia's kids, and I like that girl Tenel Ka. She's so enigmatic and I like the way she's connected to the characters in [i]The Courtship of Princess Leia.[/i] So yeah....and about all those questions Justin asked...I am at a loss...I REALLY have to brush up on all that floating info in my brain and refresh my memory..[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Now, I have a small quiz for y'all:

1. How many "Slave" ships did Boba Fett have?(ex. Slave I, II, etc.)

2. How did Solo and Fett finally end their long-time rivalry?

3.(This is soooo easy) What kind of battle armor does Fett wear?

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

1. 3, his last was destroyed in the Dark Empire comics

2. used to know it, but i'm drawing a blank at the moment.

3. mandorian armor.
Posted
Answers

He has had 5or 6 i cant remenmber.

They ended their rivalry when fett trapped ha in a fish wharehouse and they ended up with guns to each others heads they made a deal that they would both walk away and not shoot, they both kept their word.

He wears Mandaiorian armor

--------------------------------

Now somebody answer my questions

1Who was Sate Pestage?

2 what planet do the P'w'eck live on?

3 (ths one is easy) What cluster of black holes is near Kessel?
Posted
Here are the correct answers:

1. He had four. The fourth was never destroyed.

2. Fett answered correctly.

3. Both of you were close. But its Mandalorian.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]P.S.
Im in a bind, can anyone recomend a good thread??? (I am bored)
:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]If you want an interesting thread, please do start one...I particularly like the survey threads...that'll give someone around here something to talk about that isn't so redundant..[/color][/size]
Posted
Fine , enough quizzes, i'll start a new debate, Does anyone think that the Youzan -Vong will play any role in any other series besides the current one? And how do you think they will be defeated?
:naughty: :naughty:

The answers, The P'w'eck are from LwHekk and Sate is on of the emporers hands.
----------------------------------------------------------
responce to thread request...
What kind of thread (GD,RPG,ETC.) and about what?

--------------------------------------------------------------
:mrt: Does anyone like Star TREK?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]:mrt: Does anyone like Star TREK? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]It is very rare to find a person who like both SW and ST. It's like one or the other. I only know one guy who really likes both. SW and ST are rivals of one another, like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. You have one or the other and it's rare for someone to like both. And that's what's so fun about liking one...challenging someone to play with you that hates SF and kicking their butt...but then it goes both ways and it sucks when the MK person beats the snot out of you...of course..it rules the world whenever you beat the MK person at their own game...

ANYWAY...JUST IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW...I STARTED OUT ON STREET FIGHTER BUT I AM NOW THE TEKKEN QUEEN! ANYONE DARE CHALLENGE ME????

Out of topic there...but yeah, I want to see how many people on here like both...that'd be interesting...[/color][/size]
Posted
Then i guess im one of those "rare people" . I know a lot more about SW then ST. But i like both, Is that guy on Otaku?
I am starting a SW thread in the RPG section (Star wars , a new beginning.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Then i guess im one of those "rare people" . I know a lot more about SW then ST. But i like both, Is that guy on Otaku?
I am starting a SW thread in the RPG section (Star wars , a new beginning.) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Ah, congrats on being one of the rare folk, then. Nah, that guy's not on Otaku, I know him at school. He's pretty cool. A SW RPG, you say? Sounds interesting I suppose...[/color][/size]
Posted
i have joined. this will be quite fun.
Posted
when ani will fully turn to the dark side and fight obi-wan. they will fight near a volcano and ani will be pushed in. obi-wan will try and save ani, but he won't be able to and ani will be suduced by the dark side and emperor palpitine will use the dark side of the force to keep ani alive. but his body is so burned that most of it is gone and replaced by machine components. then he becomes Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith. :devil:
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]That whole scenario is common knowledge because I've read that somewhere and I already knew that was going to happen because that's how Darth Vader comes to be.

I also feel some discrimination around here....[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Discrimination? please elaborate. [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, please do. i don't see any, but that may be because i might be the cause of it.....i hope i'm not. i read what i said about episode 3 before also, that's how i know.

now for a question:

[b]Who hopes that Jar Jar will be killed off in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones?[/b](lol, i just wanted to type it all out. :D )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...