Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Nope sorry can't help you there. And the ironic thing is, I just found out who that was just a week ago. Anyway. Anyone here play Galatic BattleGrounds? I just bought it, and went to paly online, and there was no games! Is it always like that or what?
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=red][b]SSJGoten....you got the 1000th post in the thread....that was my job.....ROAR!

Is this is longest running thread ever? or were there longer?[/b][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
AHAHAHHAHAHA! I feel so special..... :/ Whoo hoo I finally figured out how to get Galactic BattleGrounds working. :-D
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Son Goten [/I]
[color=red][b]SSJGoten....you got the 1000th post in the thread....that was my job.....ROAR!
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]Nooo! That was [I]my[/I] job!! ;)

[B]SSJ Goten[/B]- I play [B][I]Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds[/I][/B] with my friends all the time, although I haven't got around to purchasing it yet... :( It is a great game, although not accurate as far as Star Wars goes.

[B]Majora's Mask[/B]- That A-Wing pilots name was Arvel Crynyd. I knew that one without looking it up! *jumps up and down in glee*[/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Which character ya'll hate the most from all the Star Wars books? Mine would have to be Ky Durron. I wish that Troy Denning would have had his way...and killed Kyp off.....Kyp is very lucky he didn't get his way.....grrr...I hate Kyp soo much. So who you all hate?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Which character ya'll hate the most from all the Star Wars books? Mine would have to be Ky Durron. I wish that Troy Denning would have had his way...and killed Kyp off.....Kyp is very lucky he didn't get his way.....grrr...I hate Kyp soo much. So who you all hate? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]You mean [I]Kyp Durron[/I].

I'd have to say I despise Jango Fett. He just stood there firing his blaster pistols while Mace Windu, argueablly the most dangerous jedi master of the time, charging at him with a lightsaber.

If I were him I would have flown out of there with my jetpack. Or better yet, run for my life when the Jedi showed up.

Also, death to the Sarlacc for hurting Boba!

;) :rolleyes: [/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Errr.....If you look later, you can see that I did say Kyp Durron. Just a spelling mistake. I know what I mean, when I post things. :-D

Yes, Denning should have gotten his way.....I hate Kyp.....Grr.....Anakin could still be alive today maybe....WAH!
Posted
[COLOR=green]Anikan is better off dead. I like him better that way.:devil:

I didnt like Anikan that much, so his death didnt disturb me. They should have killed off someone besides Chewie though. I miss Chewie.

Wouldnt it be great if they had killed off someone annoying instead of Chewie? Like have Borsk get squished into pulp, instead of dying a hero...:grumble: [/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Do not talk about Anakin like that in my prescense(sp). He was my favorite character, and when I came to the part that he died, my book lucked out. I opened the window, punched out the screen, and was prepared to throw SBS out it.....I was so mad. Borsk I grew to respect after his death. Now on to who should die....1)Kyp 2)Kyp and 3)Kyp. He doesnt deserve to be alive any longer.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Eh.....I don't read those. I cant find those anywhere. Lol. What ya'll think Vegeres decision at Zanoma(forgot correct spelling) Sekot. I think she should have let them attack again, and get stopped. I think should she have let them do that the Yuuzhan Vong wouldn't have invaded. If oyu want my reasons, just ask, I'll be happy to tell you. :D
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Yes they get him back. In my mind, it was a heroic rescue. Funny as well.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Wouldnt you rather read it yourself?
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Well he's on this ship with that Viqi Sesh character with some Vong. They are looking for Ben, who is with 3PO. Lando them comes onto the ship with some of the YVH(I think thats them)droids. They then go looking for 3PO and Ben. Soon they see Viqi with the Vong in an escape pod escaping. They heard a baby crying, and thought that they took Ben. 3PO then comes out of hiding, and Lando asks who was that cryin. 3PO then tells him that it was him crying, and that be hid Ben in a bag(dont remember where he hid him exactly).

Well thats just a real fast summary of it. Hope it helps. Off to first hour!
Posted
[color=red][b]I GOT to see AotC on IMAX. This thread has to die sometime. They don't last forever.[/b][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]*takes it upon herself to prevent the dying out of this thread* What's with the WWII stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]


Immediatly talks about something totally different than Star Wars.....lol.

Errr....... I can't wait for Force Heretic 1 to come out. It is going to be sooooo coool. :D
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
It is the next book in the NJO series. There will be 3 Force Heretic books written by Sean Williams and Shane Dix. The first one will be called Force Heretic: Remnant. If you want a summary just ask. :D

Also, read the Evergence Trilogy by Sean WIlliams and Shane Dix, I have great faith in them write the new NJO Star Wars.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...