Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Err.....Spoiler for what? If you want some spoilers for Ep III, go to theforce.net. THey have a whole forum dedicated to it. :D
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Well that's the only place that I know of to get spoilers. :-D or try StarWars.com
Mr. Maul Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I always go on the internet "backroads" for info.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 go to Jedi.net then. I thik they ahve some.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 Mr. Maul won't go to Jedi.net because it won't let you choose your own password.
Boba Fett Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 [COLOR=green]Mitth'raw'nuruodo- The incident with the Ssi-Ruuk actually happened in the book, and at in the essential chronology it is implied that the Chiss were responsible. But it could have been the Vong, or some other force from "outside the known galaxy". :therock: Also, did you get my banner? My e-mail hasn't been working recently. (You don't have to use it; the pictures aren't the best...) Wormmon's Tamer- Isn't there an option that allows you to change your password? I think I changed mine...[/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 Yeah, I got the banner. Now I just need to find someway to make it smaller. Oh another thing that could point to the Vong having foughten the Chiss(the great menace and all) In NJO Dark Journey(the one about Jaina) Khalee Lah I think his name was, wasnt worried about a threat from the Chiss. But unknown to him, it was the Chiss who destroyed I think it was a recon vessel 50 years prior. Now either the author has no idea what she was doing, or it was made to clear up the great menace. I mean, unless it was one vessel, a small recon unit of the Vong's could still be quite a trouble to beat, hence the Great Menace.
Boba Fett Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 [COLOR=green]I think that the reason this "Khalee Lah" wasn't concerned about any threat from the Chiss Empire is because he underestimated the Chiss. He would know that the Chiss are isolationists by nature, and wouldn't be inclined to get involved with the New Republic on a large scale. So he would think that the Chiss would wait until the Republic was crushed before they realized that waiting to be attacked wasn't going to work, and by then it would be too late. But your theory could be correct and mine false, or vice versa, there is no way to prove either of them. Either way, everything recently published seems to be blaming anything unexplained on the Vong, including this Greet Menace. [/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Of course that is going to happen. There so many things left unanswered that *can* be answered with the Vong. Zahn said a menace so powerful and blah blah blah. Now if people didn't think it was the Vong, that means there is a WHOLE 'nother enemy out there, that could destroy the NR and what not again. So people decided to use their imagination. :D
Wormmon's Tamer Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Yah, I'm workin' on a fanfic that revolves around A new threat (not the Vong) Anyways.... Has anyone seen the Imax Ep.II? One of my friends went to see it. He said they cut a lot of scenes out. Boo!
BabyGirl Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 [color=deeppink]Has anyone ordered their Episode II DVD/VHS yet? It came out today, and I had it pre-ordered from Amazon.com so I'm rather excited that I'll be receiving it soon! Yay ^_^[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Today is the 12th?! I thought it came out on the 12th!!!It's the 12th today! OMG! Unless of course they changed the release date. Im going to but it of course!
Mr. Maul Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 I'll be sure to pre-order a couple million, or so copies. I don't trust the US post office. Any way, completely changing the subject, does anyone remember that little alien from the Pepsi commercials when Ep. I came out? That one that was a huge SW fan and flew his space ship through the theater. Does anyone remember his name?
Guest Matt Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [color=red][b]I remember the alien, but not the name.[/b][/color]
Boba Fett Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [COLOR=green]I didn't order my Episode II DVD yet, but I plan to buy it in stores, when I get the money...(I just bought a whole bunch of Star Wars cards) I remember someone mentioning the Star Wars card game before; I think it might have been you "Matt". I finally found some people to play with, and have been buying booster packs frequently to improve my deck (Its slightly above average, I might post a list of my cards when I have some free time...) About the mysterious Pepsi alien, I didn't see the commercial, but if someone could describe it...[/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 How on earth do you play the Star Wars card game? I spent over 300 dollars on Star Wars cards, with no clue how to play. The Instruction Manual was to hard to understand. Ending up selling all the cards for only 13 dollars.... :/
Boba Fett Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [COLOR=green]You had $300 worth of cards, but sold them for $13!?! :eek: If you read the rules carefully and slowly, and read the instructions on the playing mat, you should be able to understand how to play. If that still doesn't help, buy [I][B]Star Wars Gamer #10[/B][/I]. It has a summary of the rules in a simple format. You should have asked someone before you sold all those cards...[/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 I did! OMG! I went around for 3 months asking people how to play, re-reading the directions. I got so mad I just went and sold them......grrr......those cards pissed me off sooo much. Yeah another thing. I've been searching everywhere for a picture of a Spiral Galaxy that is light enough for me to right on. And I'm having trouble, could anyone help me find some? I need it because I am making my own map of the Star Wars galaxy. The one in the NJO books is soooo inaccurate. So can anyone help?
Guest Matt Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [color=red][b]I had a crap load of cards for the original SW card game. The AotC game is MUCH easier to play than the original. I never fully understood how to play the original. lol But I sold all my SW cards. No one around here plays anymore and cards are only pretty to look at for so long, except for my Padmé rare foil. *oggles card*[/b][/color]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Has anyone ordered their Episode II DVD/VHS yet? It came out today, and I had it pre-ordered from Amazon.com so I'm rather excited that I'll be receiving it soon! Yay ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yesterday was the 7th. Today is the 8th. Ep. II doesn't come out on VHS and DVD until next Tuesday. I've asked for both the video and DVD for Christmas, along with the Interactive R2-D2. I hope I get a bunch of Star Wars stuff this year!!
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 Hrrrmmm....lets see... What ya'll think about Destinys Ways? SOme parts werent that great, but I loved the battle at the end. My favorite part. Finally a victory! So what you all think about it?
Boba Fett Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [COLOR=green]I was disappointed with the new AOTC series [B][I]Star Wars Trading Card Game[/I][/B], not because it is bad or has any flaws, but because I had to throw out all of my old cards (Around two hundred dollars worth). I like the new card game much better, and play it at lunch with a few of my friends. You should see the looks we get... :laugh: What really ticks me off is when they ask us if we are playing with Star Trek cards, when the playing mat and all the cards have [B]Star Wars[/B] written on them... :rolleyes: [/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 I also have that card game (I bought the very first box set when it first came out), and I still don't get it. The instructions don't seem to explain the game well. This is off-subject (maybe someone mentioned it...), but that "Yo Da Man" commercial for Episode II is one of the worst commercials I ever saw in my life.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now