Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, after much trouble, I finally got my hands on the new CD by the band called Live. They're my utmost favorite band of all time and this CD/DvD set is a collection of the chosen best by them through their previous six albums. It consists of the various songs chosen, a brand new song premiering with this CD, and twenty-two videos (on the DvD). There's even a thirty-minute interview with the main singer Ed. I'm very happy to add it to my collection. It just came out last Tuesday (Nov. 2nd).

Anyone else in on this CD? :^D
Posted
I've heard a few songs by them, and I was impressed. They are a really good band, definitely.

This best-of collection sounds pretty good, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...