homeskillet Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Does anyone know the name of that battle music that plays when goku fights pikkon? I think they also play it some when goten and trunks are fighting in the tourney, and also when majin vegeta is fighting goku in the desert. If you know, let me know cause I want to see if I can download it. (hopefully in mp3 format)
coolkam007 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 you mean.. the dub bgm? .. i have no clue..
homeskillet Posted November 7, 2001 Author Posted November 7, 2001 hmm its hard to explain.....all I know is that they played it alot when goku was fighting pikkon in the "other world tourney"
Transtic Nerve Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by homeskillet [/i] [B]hmm its hard to explain.....all I know is that they played it alot when goku was fighting pikkon in the "other world tourney" [/B][/QUOTE] What Cam means.... is that was it the music played in the dub or in the Japanese version.... they are different.
Vegitto4 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 wish i could tell you, all i have is the perfet cell theme from the dubbed verson.It's pretty cool. but they speed it up in the show. grrrr. oh well. hpe you find it
Hinata Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Do you know how are that's gonna be... I can barely find music that I want period. But you trying to get a certain eps. mucis is even worse. But no matter I hope that you find it though. So good luck.[/COLOR]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I like that one metal song they play whenever trunks powers up to fight Frieza when he first comes to earth. That's a tight song.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 the one SSJ5Vege' I downloaded, twas calle really really cool trunks theme........lol, I dont think its the proper name however.
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I haven't seen it before, it will probaly be hard to find though.
Guest Matt Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 go to [url]http://www.download.com[/url] and download morpheus. search for dbz in audio files. you should get anything you want. i have the audio for whole episodes that i got off there. :cool:
homeskillet Posted November 7, 2001 Author Posted November 7, 2001 Thanks yall. I hope I find it. :) I have used winmx to find some dbz music like the no will power, and the really cool trunks theme. Those songs rock! I'm dling morpheus now and try that to see what all dbz songs they have. Thanks for all of your help! :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now