Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know the name of that battle music that plays when goku fights pikkon? I think they also play it some when goten and trunks are fighting in the tourney, and also when majin vegeta is fighting goku in the desert. If you know, let me know cause I want to see if I can download it. (hopefully in mp3 format)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by homeskillet [/i]
[B]hmm its hard to explain.....all I know is that they played it alot when goku was fighting pikkon in the "other world tourney" [/B][/QUOTE]

What Cam means.... is that was it the music played in the dub or in the Japanese version.... they are different.
Posted
wish i could tell you, all i have is the perfet cell theme from the dubbed verson.It's pretty cool. but they speed it up in the show. grrrr. oh well. hpe you find it
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Do you know how are that's gonna be... I can barely find music that I want period. But you trying to get a certain eps. mucis is even worse. But no matter I hope that you find it though. So good luck.[/COLOR]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the one SSJ5Vege' I downloaded, twas calle really really cool trunks theme........lol, I dont think its the proper name however.
Posted
go to [url]http://www.download.com[/url] and download morpheus. search for dbz in audio files. you should get anything you want. i have the audio for whole episodes that i got off there. :cool:
Posted
Thanks yall. I hope I find it. :) I have used winmx to find some dbz music like the no will power, and the really cool trunks theme. Those songs rock! I'm dling morpheus now and try that to see what all dbz songs they have. Thanks for all of your help! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...